Regarding the heat/air

One of the security guards told me why the A/C was turned off after I made a comment to a friend about why I was heading back to the hotel to change into a lighter shirt. I was/am a vocalist and *completely* understand that it's very difficult to sing in a cold environment. Beyond that, some A/C makes my throat tense up and I cant speak, let alone deliver an awesome performance at one of the biggest events in the U.S. for our type of music. It was down-right HOT during Primal Fear, but like I mentioned in another thread, the monitors in the lobby were a God-sent, allowing us to not miss a beat! I would have been sorely disappointed if I had to miss the set because of the heat and there WEREN'T monitors. So, thanks again.. =)

The heat was fine on Thursday and Saturday.Friday night,if you were up high in the seats,like last three rows...it was a fucking scorcher!We sat through the heat until about 10 minutes left in Pagans Minds set.My wife went out to puke,she thought possibly from the food at Madson Grill...15 minutes later I quickly made my way to the bathroom to puke.Needless to say,we missed Sonata Arctica due to an illness that may or may not have been caused by the heat,but I wouldn't change a thing since eevery band we saw was "ON".Another great weekend.Now I have to decide if next year will be 5 in a row.

We were actually getting quite cold on Thursday night towards the end of the show. We were sitting about halfway up. So we brought jackets with us the other nights in case it got cold again.