Regional t-shirts now avail online

Puckfiend

Mini Ross Halfin
Feb 27, 2006
Orange County, California, USA
A heads up for everyone who doesn't wanna shell out $100 on ebay for the new tour shirts: They are now selling the regional show t-shirts online at Eddie's Megastore. Click on Event Shirts

Ones from the shows in Australia, Mexico, Canada, Los Angeles & Texas are available without the show dates printed on back.

I'm definitely gonna order one of the Canada ones with Eddie playing hockey. :kickass:

I like the ancient Mariner poster of that same picture. May look good framed in the living room over the LCD TV while watching football.

Shirt from the Irvine Meadows show tonight:

Irvine_front.jpg

Irvine_back.jpg

Absolutely brilliant! They had no San Francisco shirt. That LA Shirt looks good, but they'd kill me in SF wearing that.

Shirt from the Irvine Meadows show tonight:

Irvine_front.jpg

Irvine_back.jpg

..except that Irvine is not LA..it is not even in LA County. It should have had "OC" on it instead of "LA"...then it would have been more of a collector item because I don't think they've ever had a shirt that had "OC" on it. Not a big deal I guess...but, come on, I don't think I would be a proper Maiden fan if I never complained about anything, haha!

..oh yeah..some of the people at the merch booth will tell you that the LA shirt is the only one that has the Irvine dates on it but that's not the case...there are other ones that have those dates but you just have to check. I got the Live After Death one and was good to go.

On a side note, they had some cute girly tops there too (I also picked up a couple of those). :)