Rehearsal last night!

Famous Grouse

A.A. Member
We tried to work out a set list for the summerfestivals
Well basicly we took the songs most popular on the "which songs you wanna hear"-thread but, as usual, it's fucking difficult to choose songs...
We ended up having to draw lots!! :)

If I remember correctly it's like this:
Death in fire
Stabwounds
Pagan blood
Silent gods
Bleed for ancient
vs the world
...?

This is the base, we will play some other songs too depending on how long set we will be allowed to play.

of corpse there gonna play victorious march... its there most popular song.....
well anyway, i believe most of the aa fans including myself would wanna hear stuff from sorrow throughout the nine worlds.... i wanna see arrival.... sorrrow would be good too....
you should post a pole for all your albums (multiple poles) and pick the songs from each album that rate highest...... that should be the best way....

AxeOfDarkness said:
of corpse there gonna play victorious march... its there most popular song.....
well anyway, i believe most of the aa fans including myself would wanna hear stuff from sorrow throughout the nine worlds.... i wanna see arrival.... sorrrow would be good too....
you should post a pole for all your albums (multiple poles) and pick the songs from each album that rate highest...... that should be the best way....

Well, what we did do was that we picked out the songs we "have to" play-meaning the songs you all want to hear, and that's 5 songs..
That leaves us with 2 songs in a 40 min set. Now you tell me which of the songs above we should exchange for any song from sorrow... (or any other album)
See the problem? :)
If we could decide we would have a 70 min set (at least) and we would play songs from every album!!

Cheers!

Famous Grouse said:
Well, what we did do was that we picked out the songs we "have to" play-meaning the songs you all want to hear, and that's 5 songs..
That leaves us with 2 songs in a 40 min set. Now you tell me which of the songs above we should exchange for any song from sorrow... (or any other album)
If we could decide we would have a 70 min set (at least) and we would play songs from every album!!

Cheers!

So we can start to think how to stop the other bands to play, breaking the busses, mixing drugs in the beers... this kind of things, so that AA can play alone the whole festival!!! :D
Salute!

well, you HAVE to play Releasing Surtur's Fire ....if not at Bang Your Head then at least at Summer Breeze......otherwise I will immediatley spawn Ragnarok *gggg* :hotjump:

Famous Grouse said:

Cheers!

Well if I could decide you'd play for at least 170 minutes :D

Looking forward to see you play at Bang Your Head in a few days!

*counts down the 121 days till I see you live*

That base setlist looks great, I hope you play something like it when you tour with Nile.