Songs AA must play on WacKeN 2004

oh and theres 3 songs i always wanna see them play but i know they NEVER will because... i dont know they just never play them and it doesnt seem like they will.
1- fury divin
2-amon amarth
3- the avenger

if i were to see them play those i could die a happy man

mekane said:
call me a stupid ass for not knowing, but where and specifically when is this event held?

50km northeast of hamburg, germany

it´s almost not necessarry when we say what we want to hear, because everything from amon amarth is just great.
but i want the german version of victorious march ;)

XeArO said:
oh, that would be great (i never was at wacken before, because i´m just 16 and wacken is over 700km away from where i live in germany).

wacken could be perfekt this year, only one of my favourite bands isn´t there and that´s PANZERCHRIST.

lol... i'm from holland and for me its the same distance.... :loco:

anyway hes right alls the bands folow each other...first the black metal stage than the true metal stage etc..
not many festival work that way !!, except for the belgium festival Graspop off corse

CyR1c said:
lol... i'm from holland and for me its the same distance.... :loco:

anyway hes right alls the bands folow each other...first the black metal stage than the true metal stage etc..
not many festival work that way !!, except for the belgium festival Graspop off corse

very good, getting that fact said another time.
but now i´ve found one from here, who will camp with us at wacken and doesn´t like dio (only one good song, all the others are crap) and wants to see amon amarth, too! :hotjump:

XeArO said:
very good, getting that fact said another time.
but now i´ve found one from here, who will camp with us at wacken and doesn´t like dio (only one good song, all the others are crap) and wants to see amon amarth, too! :hotjump:

Well lots of us I guess.. most of the USA members are coming to Wacken so...

There also has been a speaking of a fire in the woods meeting.... see the tread...from Tomasz

PaganBlood said:
SO FUCKERS WHO is coming to WACKEN TO see the almighty AA???
WE NEED A LIST!!!
AA play on FRIDAY at 7:30 sooooooo THE DRINKING BEGINS AT 10am

i´ll see the almighty AA *g* :hotjump:
jipiiii

Belgar said:
ahahah Wacken, I am so pumped up about this fest. Our chariot will leave a day early on Thursday morning and ride thru the germanic forest. I hope the camping ground will be opened that night. I sure hope the 4 days won't turn into a mud fest.

He Belgar how come on thursday the party already starts on Wednesday...

Btw are you coming to Graspop in Dessel also..??

Belgar said:
Cyr1c, hoe wist? Ik wist nie' dat een "fuif" zal plaats nemen on Woensdag.
Geen Graspop dis jaar (ik weet dat m'n broer en andere vrienden naar Dessel zullen gaan) misschien volgende jaar, .... verdomeke always miss the big party. Allei jooooooooo.

AAh zonde...ge moet eens op de graspoppagina kijken, keeps getting better and better..(www.graspop.com)

anyway do you have your WackEn ticket yet....entry on the campground is wednesday...from 8.00 o'clock...drinking start then at hmm lets say 10 am after setting up the tent and teh fridge... :headbang:

VEHEMENCE said:
How long of a set list do they get this time around?

Well !!! the WackEn page mentions that all bands attending, will play a minimum off one hour; except the headliners who get more....