Reinstalled windows and now I have latency/glitches...HELP!!!

guitarplaya18

Dec 25, 2009
I recently reinstalled windows xp on my macbook and reinstalled pod farm and now I have latency and gltiches so much more than I did before.

When I just have pod farm standalone version running to jam I have to set the buffer setting to extra high 512 samples 12ms to avoid glitches. Even with those settings I get a glitch now and then

When I record I run the standalone version with the outputs set to dry and I record into FL Studio with Asio4all drivers. The settings are the same for standalone but the asio4all settings are 256 samples 6ms which also causes glitches.

I really have no idea what to do or what the problem is but it is really pissing me off. I can't even record anything.

Anyone have any ideas or can point me to some reading that will help me solve the problem? Maybe I should record a different way? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Someone just please help!!!!!!

Much appreciated

EDIT: Using a POD GX

see, I'm so pissed i can't even provide the proper info for people to help me:D but I am using a pod GX

believe I found the problem, I used the DPC latency checker that someone on the line 6 forums suggested, it was in the red the whole time. So i went through the processes running on my comp and deleted the unnecessary ones. Turns out there was one called kbrmgr.exe that was real fucking hog, everything is running nice now