Relationship question for all

My girlfriend was beautiful,probably one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen,including actresses from all around the world and stuff,she was very nice and fun too.But it didnt last,she was too perfect

So I dont have any perspective regarding relationships from now on,Im focusing on my studies and my music,and if anything interesting comes up then its a bonus.But I dont think I'll love anyone as much as I loved her,sad ='(

We have this little problem here in Brazil,90% of the women are beautiful and hot,but finding one who is really worth having a serious relationship is very difficult

lol hey raven shut up i am from brazil :loco:
thats the problem, men are always looking for hot girls :Smug: and i am not hot, im just ugly and weird
thats why you say that its not worth :p

and anyway love just plain sucks. :erk:

Hey Annie,ur probably not weird at all,women have this little lack of confidence thing,even the most beautiful of them say they're ugly,most of them are just making "charme"(couldnt find the word in english heheh)

anyway,I have never seen u so I wouldnt know =p

Yes i'm in a relationship but i'm not happy i wanna trade him in for a smooth skinned guy with wonderlocks and a 12 inch cock :D

only jokin sweetheart, i'll keep yeh for now ;)

you know it isn't natural to stay with one person forever. it's the same old situation where, you are friends with somebody because you fancy them, or you've seen their band play somewhere and go and chat. then you get a alround boyfriend but the other feelings, for others don't just go away :hotjump: I'm not with anyone now but if i were i wouldn't tell them about any other kisses, so not to spoil the relationship :)