Relationship question for all

ooh, you naughty cynics. i have no opinion really. do as you please. but dont moan about the consequences. some girl is better than no girl tho i reckon. ah well. you can always listen to manowar lads, dont forget that.

you need to start from somewhere tho, even if you feel like cheating. you cant cheat without a girl can you. unless you use your dog as one, i dunno...

Im in a relationship sometimes its good sometimes its bad Im a 17 year old with far too many hormones and things happen after half a litre of vodka but yeah thats enuff of that.

raven soul had a point there, thats what i thought in my first post up there. this is why i oculdnt come to a decision. to sin in your heart is fundamentally the same as to sin in the physical sense. if i have the will to be with someone else behind my boyfriends back am i not as blameworthy as if i was with someone else - is the betrayl still there? im not sure. if, like i said above, it IS the sinning in the heart business then this would mean sinning is often an involuntary act. if i find someone physically arractive when im walking down the street, so much so that i am over come with a sudden urge to kiss them, am i a sinner? maybe it is the action that counts then, or more accurately, the decision to cheat that counts. after all if someone kisses me and i wasnt expecting it, i am not to blame. so its not just the action and its not just the will to do it.
i think the sin is in acting without thinking things through or whatever method you use to come to an honest decision. if you have some degree of loyalty to truth then you will end up doing what is right, and then you are not blameworthy. that is all based on a kantian idea of the goodwill, if you are a consequentialist you might see it differently.
(im feeling studious today)

Fuck Kant and all the wisdom, I will never lie, cheat and steal, lie, cheat and steal, lie, cheat and steal.

It's hard enough to live peacefully with the desire to kiss one man :D

Dhatura said:
Well, I like to believe that they do mind it :) I fucking would, yeah, otherwise I wouldn't enter a relationship.

Some people dont mind, and if thats the case then fair enough. Ive known couples like that who are content with the other one having the occassional bume, Ive also seen it go wrong as well. Though not as many times as Ive seen monogamy go wrong though (like 99% of the time). Traditional marital values dont count for much if you're not really into God and that, and fairy tales aren't real nor are Hollywood love movies, or Def Leppard ballads. I wonder what Lemmy and Cronos think.

cronos_lemmy.jpg

that's a really good point that duncan (goldstar) traditional material values dont actually stand upto much if you arent a christian, or a christian at all....
however i am swept off with fairytales of happily ever after

Malaclypse said:
well you certainly can have your morality standards if not christian, but in my case that's just coincidence. i think i would freak myself out if i'd cheat on my woman, simply because i would feel guilty no matter what. don't say that that's the right way, but that's how i would react. also a relationship just for buming doesn't work out in the long run. heh, i wish it were different sometimes, but i can't help it.

People still generally go by traditional marital values. I wonder how things would turn out if we weren't taught these things from a young age. Blood and shit everywhere I reckon.

06-Cronos-Doro.jpg

(Cronos and Doro)