Relationship question for all

Susie said:
Well he used to have long hair then he got it chopped off before i did it :D you have seen micks havent you? :D
I saw a photo of antimatter and Duncan was there :hotjump: and Danny was there :hotjump: and there was another man on stage is that this Mick :)

Raven Soul said:
I saw a photo of antimatter and Duncan was there :hotjump: and Danny was there :hotjump: and there was another man on stage is that this Mick :)
Yes that'll be mick the one that looks like casper and kojak all in one :D

Raven Soul said:
No I wasn't talking about bumming I do think that that is just sick :erk: and not at all what a relationship should be about. :ill:
then you get a alround boyfriend but the other feelings, for others don't just go away :hotjump: I'm not with anyone now but if i were i wouldn't tell them about any other kisses, so not to spoil the relationship :)

what is it about then? about secretly toying around and not challenging yerself with some proper luvvin :D or having a steady shag who thinks he's the one like, cos u "forgot" to tell him he's not cos u didnt want to spoil the relationshiiiiiiiip...
makes me wanna puke. truth will always come round, and no offence, i'm happy i'm not dating you :D and dont come back saying what men always do, cos i'm not of that kind :Spin:

honesty is the basis of any relationship. :yell: gimme so'mo'.

toolsofthetrade said:
what is it about then? about secretly toying around and not challenging yerself with some proper luvvin :D or having a steady shag who thinks he's the one like, cos u "forgot" to tell him he's not cos u didnt want to spoil the relationshiiiiiiiip...
makes me wanna puke. truth will always come round, and no offence, i'm happy i'm not dating you :D and dont come back saying what men always do, cos i'm not of that kind :Spin:

honesty is the basis of any relationship. :yell: gimme so'mo'.

:OMG:
well tool I do not secretly toy around. The other men know I have a man and will not leave him for them. I get proper sex thank you. I do not forget to tell him I choose not to tell.
If that makes you want to puke you must have a childs belly.
My man was away in Amsterdam a lot, doing who knows but he always said he was good. I believe him but you know what it is like there.
I would not date a man liek you anyway, you are too female in your typing and a bore.

Raven Soul said:
:OMG:
well tool I do not secretly toy around. The other men know I have a man and will not leave him for them. I get proper sex thank you. I do not forget to tell him I choose not to tell.
If that makes you want to puke you must have a childs belly.
My man was away in Amsterdam a lot, doing who knows but he always said he was good. I believe him but you know what it is like there.
I would not date a man liek you anyway, you are too female in your typing and a bore.
well thats how you came across there
and explain the typing pls? what can be considered 'female' or 'male' about typing? and pray tell me, whats so boring about me? becos i gave you my view from what you've posted?
:)

i have been listenin to alot of smiths these days so my opinions may be too cheesey for antimatter forum, therefore i cencor myself :p

but i fell in love with a girl who has a boyfriend and i thought if i should try to get between or not, in the end i decided i should, it doesnt seem to work cause she doesnt let anybody to get near her, anyway, do you think my intentions make me a devilish bastard or is it okey to do such a thing