Relationship question for all

sol83 said:
i kinda like a girl who has a boyfriend too. its some mediterranean disease probably. oh well.

its such a shitty feeling, i kinda feel evil trying to lure her to cheat her boyfriend but then i think why should i be unhappy so a guy i dont know can be happy with her.

best said:
its such a shitty feeling, i kinda feel evil trying to lure her to cheat her boyfriend but then i think why should i be unhappy so a guy i dont know can be happy with her.
i dont feel shitty at all. i dont know who the hell the guy is, and i dont care. are we losing all ethical grip here? i dont feel any shame at all. tho thats probably cos i dont think it will work out. oh well. roses are red and violets are blue.

toolsofthetrade said:
well thats how you came across there
and explain the typing pls? what can be considered 'female' or 'male' about typing? and pray tell me, whats so boring about me? becos i gave you my view from what you've posted?
:)

In a way I am jocking. But the way of your typing is always friendly to the girls but sex is forbidden???
I did know guys like this. It is more of a feminine personallity. Maybe you are scared of the sex so you are hidden by this. lol :hotjump:

How can you say it's a "feminine" way when you yourself (well, if you're a girl and not a cover-nick, hehe) go for sex? That's a paradox.

I don't think he suggests "sex is forbidden", ahh, anyway, I'm not his advocate, sorry :D

muahhhahhah

Raven Soul said:
In a way I am jocking. But the way of your typing is always friendly to the girls but sex is forbidden???
i think u need to split this sentence somewhere (dunno where) to get it clear for me
I did know guys like this. It is more of a feminine personallity. Maybe you are scared of the sex so you are hidden by this. lol :hotjump:
hehehe well, dont worry, i'll be having my 10th anniversairy of sexual activity soon :err:
bollox. men are generally just primitive. i am too probably, in certain areas and that, but its not specifically feminine when yer not. it just is.
i dont see the connection between that and anxiety for sex. :confused:

the thing i'm so uptight about is is that i've had too many girls screwing me (f)or mates over, by just playing and toying around, thinking ah it's not that big a deal and he'll ever know anyway - i dont wanna hurt him. it just does me head in reading u are that way, cos it always comes out and someone's gonna get hurt there :erk:

Lord-I-am-not-worthy.jpg

Dhatura said:
How can you say it's a "feminine" way when you yourself (well, if you're a girl and not a cover-nick, hehe) go for sex? That's a paradox.

I don't think he suggests "sex is forbidden", ahh, anyway, I'm not his advocate, sorry :D
aww come on, defend me :Spin: yer much more persuasive with words and that :D
muahhhahhah
erm, its a new day like. u may stop now :)

best said:

to be even more blunt, you're a kunt, and if u did that on me id find you and cut your sack off, leave her alone ya kunt :lol: