Free and single

Raven Soul said:
Love is very good and fucking :hotjump: if somebody takes care of their clothes for a man why not? If you want to dress like a homeless that's ok, you have a good face and cute smile so women will not notice they'll just go :yow: look at his smile.
If you saw some of my fashion clothes you wouldn't say it was shite I think :hotjump:
I love to take care of my clothes (washing, ironing) and fuck at the same time. I always smile at the homeless and think fashion is shite, but your dress is alright. Now before this turns into a rhyme and my face is covered with slime I'd like to state that if you get the chance to be able to mate then don't think or hesitate but just let your feelings run free and drive you into the arms of your enemy. You'll kiss and suck and come all day and in the beginning it may seem ok, but after a while you may start to think "I wish I had someone a bit more like Pink". So the journey starts again and you believe the only question is "when?". It just won't stop until you give up and realize that selfless LOVE is the highest prize. :cool:

Alwin said:
I love to take care of my clothes (washing, ironing) and fuck at the same time. I always smile at the homeless and think fashion is shite, but your dress is alright. Now before this turns into a rhyme and my face is covered with slime I'd like to state that if you get the chance to be able to mate then don't think or hesitate but just let your feelings run free and drive you into the arms of your enemy. You'll kiss and suck and come all day and in the beginning it may seem ok, but after a while you may start to think "I wish I had someone a bit more like Pink". So the journey starts again and you believe the only question is "when?". It just won't stop until you give up and realize that selfless LOVE is the highest prize. :cool:

:ill: :err: :erk:

Alwin said:

And Jesus doth say "If you love only those who love you, what prize do you expect?"

Ghostly, it sounds like Breaklose :) What's it?

Dhatura said:
And Jesus doth say "If you love only those who love you, what prize do you expect?"

Ghostly, it sounds like Breaklose :) What's it?
I just made it up, that's what it is. But it gets better and more towards my point of view in the end. Jesus was no sceptical bastard for sure.

Pig_on_spitroast.JPG

Dhatura said:
:lol:

Me and two other guys, haha, I've some ideas :cool:

Now that doesn't sound and look like me :lol:
me, you and two other guys would make a great threesome indeed :err:

it's also not what I'm about, it's rather tongue-in-cheek, but please don't tell anyone cause else you spoil the fun :)

Alwin said:
I just made it up, that's what it is. But it gets better and more towards my point of view in the end. Jesus was no sceptical bastard for sure.

Though there was a point towards the end when he almost lost his conviction. The difference between Jesus and ME is that I lose my conviction more often :eek:

bender the offender said:
Alwin said:
me, you and two other guys would make a great threesome indeed :err:

hmm why two other guys.. do you prefer a threesome with guys instead of all of em are girls :tickled: ?
well, the point is that me, Dhatura and two other guys cannot do a threesome since they are with four people

but from psychological research it is known that when people are subjected to arousing stimuli they tend to be less able in doing maths :D

Dhatura said:
What qualifies as "arousing stimuli" in maths? Four variables instead of two?
at the moment I'm doing research in three-way analysis, but it would be more arousing if I could extend it to four-way or even n-way analysis...

in psychology, an arousing stimulus is this