Free and single

ahhh looks arent everything lads dont worry I mean look at Gene Simmons he looks like a trolls arse.... I suppose that tongue and wage packet cou;d sway a more currupt page 3 model but the fact remains Id sooner shag me grandad

bleed_black_orchid said:
ahhh looks arent everything lads dont worry I mean look at Gene Simmons he looks like a trolls arse.... I suppose that tongue and wage packet cou;d sway a more currupt page 3 model but the fact remains Id sooner shag me grandad
the 'Location' part of your profile kind of gives that away ;)

whats all this about being single or not, does she love him, does he love her, how to get this one into bed, what makes women and men tick, its almost like maths class in school, i doubt there is such thing as love anymore ffs, theres more to life anyways

yis read too many magazines full of shite and bow down to fashion thats all! :lol:[/QUOTE]

Love is very good and fucking :hotjump: if somebody takes care of their clothes for a man why not? If you want to dress like a homeless that's ok, you have a good face and cute smile so women will not notice they'll just go :yow: look at his smile.
If you saw some of my fashion clothes you wouldn't say it was shite I think :hotjump:

detsorgsekalf-03.jpg