Relationship question for all

Have you ever role played for sex? I do not mean the throwing dice and being a wizard or a dwarf. Or when men run throught the trees as barbarians. Do you dress up or have you worn an costume :hotjump: :)

Oh I forgot my friend was said by a man that she was like a wind sock. Whst does this mean please :)

Raven Soul said:
Have you ever role played for sex? I do not mean the throwing dice and being a wizard or a dwarf. Or when men run throught the trees as barbarians. Do you dress up or have you worn an costume :hotjump: :)

Oh I forgot my friend was said by a man that she was like a wind sock. Whst does this mean please :)
My boyfriend made me dress as a man once and told me to draw a big muzzie on my face and stuff a cucumber down a pair of Y fronts :p i didnt touch him and he had blurted all over my muzzie :D

Susie said:
My boyfriend made me dress as a man once and told me to draw a big muzzie on my face and stuff a cucumber down a pair of Y fronts :p i didnt touch him and he had blurted all over my muzzie :D

oh no I don't mean strange stuff like that I mean dressing like a angel and the man a devil
touch13.jpg

:hotjump:

ikeaboy said:
to be even more blunt, you're a kunt, and if u did that on me id find you and cut your sack off, leave her alone ya kunt :lol:

the guy has the absolute right to do anythin to me but he is a foreigner and well be in my country :p

best said:
the guy has the absolute right to do anythin to me but he is a foreigner and well be in my country :p

i dunno mate, your risking your life there, its a very small world these days

I don't know why but this is the only board on the whole UM I can actually bear. Especially today, especially these days. In fact, this is the only board on the whole fucking internet I can bear. Everything does my head in these days, life is a whole annoying pile of shit.