Relationship question for all

lets be logical here. how can someone not look or think stuff about other people even if he/she is in a very very commited relationship? i mean, its only fuckin human ffs... :rolleyes:

Dhatura said:
Well, Sol, I'd definitely be pissed off if a boy I'm with would constantly look at other girls when I'm there, it's just fucking humiliating.
i know its not the nicest thing to do, especilaly if it's done repeatedly and in a very obvious way, but i wouldnt say its humiliating. the slap he'd get afterwards would be tho, hehe.

i did it sometimes (back then) on purpose, just to get a reaction, hihi. :D

ooooooooooooo its an EMO thread 'my girlfriend dumped me, im so misunderstood imcrying in a corner staring at the starlit sky and thinking aout how God abandoned us' great, im into this kinda thing now remember
^thats humour by the way...
...anyway, im not in a relationship as such, ive just secured myself the sweetest best looking most fantastic amzingly wonderful plus faults lad i ever met - hope to god it works out. obviously it wont, everything ends eventually like, but im gona have the best time of my life with a bit of luck. and i can say after just doing some studying of ParadiseLost in me english class, relationships are fucking way complex things, and being tempted by another fruit is natural its whether you go through with it or not that counts actually scrap that, its thet nature of teh temptation. actually scrap that too - i havent seen or spoken to every guy on earth - oh fuck this i cant be arsed speaking about it im in luuuurrrrveeeeee (feel free to puke, just not on me, or wonderful new love interest person....hes dead nice) tra lalalala

.....i hate it when people act like i do.

I don't understand, you say looking is fine and leering in the street, whilst your love is there but a kiss is a worst sin in the universe. Not at all, they are both the same, you are hiding your true nature so you can get away with looking more. I'm honest and not telling the love because I want his happiness, not for selfish reasons :hotjump:

hauhauahuahauh
agree with Dunc,lets stop with this "you know what" whiny stuff,because I hate "you know what" people who cries all the time =p