Release Part for The Great Escape - Dec 4, 2010

Me and Eddy live in the north of England, best option we found was to travel up to edinburgh and fly from there to svatska for £16 return. So we're doing that, then have booked shuttle bus tickets from the airport to Stockholm for £20 each return. Got a nice looking hostel booked for 2 nights in the centre of stockholm, so gonna hang out there for the first night then hopefully get some cheap transport to the party on the saturday afternoon (we're only 7km away so should be fairly cheap). Doing it for about £80 + living costs in total. Pretty good for a weekend in Sweden with a Seventh Wonder party :)

Cool.

You mind linking the site where you booked the shuttle bus?

Maybe we could meet up saturday day time? I'll probably be arriving in stockholm around 2pm anyway. Would be nice to hang out with some fellow brit Seventh Wonderers ;-p

Cheers for that Shadow, meetin up would indeed be cool :)

No need to tell me about taxi costs Andreas, had to get a taxi from Malmo to Helsingborg in the summer to see Cloudscape (my plane was delayed and I didn't get to Malmo until 2am), cost me about £100. Expensive weekend haha.

Hi all. My first post. I'm a New Yorker in love with Seventh Wonder. Anyone have any idea if I'll receive my pre-order before Thanksgiving? (11/24)

I'm dying to listen to it on the train to my mom's:)

God damn, this situation pisses me off but what can you do...I'm not going to be there celebratin the release of The Great Escape. :(

Anyway, all of you who are going, enjoy your time!

And A, T, J, K and J, rock like a hurricane and blow some heads out there! Vi ses some day later!

Here's a tip for those of you who will be travelling and need to spend the night.

Supposedly the cheapest (?) room you can get in Bromma (close to the venue) is Pilgrimshem Hotel (+46-8-6275555) at Bällstavägen 100, with 395 SEK per night.

I won't guarantee that it is neither the cheapest or any good, but it is what I have been told is the cheapest one.

..it's unseasonably cold in Stockholm right now - Siberia style! (-12 Centigrades right now, 10 am in the morning).