Release Party Yesterday

Sebassefras

Lead guitarist
Jul 30, 2005
Woerden
www.myspace.com
Marcel..........:worship:

Yesterday was GREAT!
Not only the new songs sounded fantastic, they were performed great and as a show it was the best I've ever seen!!

All hail to all of the musicians!:OMG:
I already knew that a lot of them were great, but yesterday only boosted respect for them!
For example Frank!!! All those harmonized leads and stuff...amazing!!
Hans in 't zandt: I never knew he could sing that (&*$%#@) high!!! (and still in tune...great!)

Then there were some more artists wich I saw for the first time yesterday, such as Colleen, Joyce, Micael, Menno, Dennis, Hans, Rene and Maurice...a long list of great performers!

So yes, you could say I had a pretty good evening yesterday! (I've even got Miranda's autograph!:p )

It was great and I can't wait till a release party of the next SC record!:headbang:

Greetings to all...:wave:

Sebas.

Hey Sebas I think I've seen you but wasn't sure it was you... yeah ;).

Anyway, it was a great show indeed. It was awesome to see all the great musicians. I just loved it.

I've tried to take some photographs, but each of them turned out weak except for the Colleen Gray ones. That's ok too, I liked her performance a lot.

Also before the show, I was flattered someone recognized me from the drawings and some photography I made, who turned out to be Paul's wife. She's really sweet and it was nice to meet her!

At the end somebody threw some coke over me. That wasn't nice...

Marcel, I hope we can talk soon again. It has been a while! I miss our conversations.

Hi All,

Pics of Marcel's CD releaseparty are on my site NOW. Go to http://www.nicowobben.com en click on the link in the menu on the left. Normally I only put 8 pics at the most of one band, but because it was a special occasion and so many people were onstage I put 16 up AND a link to Marcel's site as well!!

Let me know what you think of the pics, okay?

Enjoy

Have a nice week!