Musicon concert yesterday...

Manolito Mystiq

Young Padawan Of Singers
Apr 10, 2004
Netherlands, The
www.geocities.com
Hi everyone, it's a new member, Manolito Mystiq, speaking!!!
If I may (or must) say something about myself. I'm still a pupil from Highschool, doing my last year (exam year). So hopefully I'll graduate and can go to University.
I'm a musician, playing guitar and sing (obsessive learner about it). And I mostly like prog (for now, that is).
But now about the concert.

What a great show it was !!!
Paroxysm starterd, a fine band, I thought, as I know the guitarist (awesome guitarist BTW), I jammed a long with him some time ago at a bar. But they were a lot more than that. It was all in a happy and humouristic style. They even did a polka song (such Russian music right?). Fantastic, it was.
Xenobia was very good too, but I liked Paroxysm more, probably my mood had to do with that (Paroxysm=Happy, Xenobia wasn't really that, well, to me, that is). I liked, that there was a violin player with the band, great stuff. After a while I strangely felt very bad, like I could get unconscience if it didn't get away. Fortunately after some time it was gone, but I did miss some parts of Xenobia to listen to.
And finally you guys!
I already saw you as a supported act for the Queensryche concert last year. You were very good then, but now you are fantastic!!! Every song is interesting and original. Somewhere in between you surprised me with a Flight Of The Bumblebee! :OMG: that was impressive too.
And then if that wasn't enough, you even covered a Queensryche song: Eyes Of A Stranger. Whoah!!!

Cool guys!

Absolutely amazing performance, my first time seeing Sun Caged but definately not the last time, thanks guys for a great evening.

P.