Releasing the generator

Originally posted by Vintersorg
of course you have to go down to Rune and say thát he get you limited one............still Napalm having the 10/6 on their site, but Maxz(label boss have 1/7 in his mail...) I'm as curious as you when it will arrive???

Visions......... is something special in the genre so I...think it'll be worth the wait.........shall I go and put on the Cd...hehehehhhehhhhhehehehhhhheheheheheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

just can't resist fooling around with you, if I was able to, I would let you be familiar with more than one track....the album are so much more than the track that's been aired.......but my hands are tied..........

NP: The Explorer

mr V

Hehehe, go on, tease us :lol:

Hm, I had a look in the computer at the CD shop for Visions, it's not in there yet, upcoming releases for June should have been in for the CD dealer to order... that remind me calling up again and tell Manni to get the limited as well.... I guess until it gets released he has nightmares about it... :p

I hope that friggin' EMP would send that Cosmic Genesis before the new one comes out... sheesh.. It's been 2 months since we made the order!
My friend mailed there few weeks ago and they replied something that they would re-send it... I don't know if it means that they've sent it earlier to somewhere or haven't sent it at all but I'd goddamn like to have it someday. Some other 'gems' coming from there too...

W00t?

I will not wait!

Have a new release date for Sweden! Like... yesterday?

-phyros ( Noooooow... Give it to me nooooooow )

Its gonna be inevitable that when promos are sent out it will appear on AG, and with every fibed of my being I will restrain from sampling...but maybe as a board we should avoid what went on at the Dark Tranquillity board, as in not discuss it til the official date? What do you guys think.

Final_Vision (untieing Andreas so that he may spread the wealth)

P.S: mr. V: How about a private listening party for all regular forum members in Sweden at your house with much partying, all paid for by your label! Sounds like a plan eh? :D

Originally posted by Final_Vision
P.S: mr. V: How about a private listening party for all regular forum members in Sweden at your house with much partying, all paid for by your label! Sounds like a plan eh? :D

What a great idea! :headbang: :D
I'm always interested in a trip to Sverige anyway :D
(Do I count as a regular?...)

Originally posted by Vintersorg
Visions......... is something special in the genre so I...think it'll be worth the wait.........shall I go and put on the Cd...hehehehhhehhhhhehehehhhhheheheheheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
:lol:
that was evil!

i'll just have to dream and hope we get it by the same time Europe does.. considering that our stores are lame and expensive they better do it or i'm going to
jup_attk.gif
their arses

....if Mr. V doesn't come here i'll have to do the same :p

Originally posted by Blackspirit
SON is the
best shop in the world

Yeah - SONoise is great! I've left behind quite a few bucks there
myself. But that's a few years ago now. Rune is a nice person.
I remember arguing with him after a Vader/Morbid Angel concert...
about which band was better. (He said Vader, but I didn't aprove).
Did u see the old pic of him in Scream Mag, issue 50? With a
PERM! ha ha. (maybe I should scan it and put a link here..he he)

I'll get the ltd. version. I can feel it in the waters!
:)

Originally posted by Lordenlil
Ok, O' Evil Mistress of the dark.. and stuff like that. I will obey :p

Here it is.. HAHAHAHA :lol: :lol:

son_rune.jpg

Bruce Dickinson and Rune

OMG!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haaaahahahahahaaah!!!! >:eek:))))
Man! I should print that and just put it on the
counter the next time I'm there. Just put it
there without him noticing >:eek:) Hihihi....

Then ask "Who's that guy with the cheap
perm?!" >:eek:P

OMG!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haaaahahahahahaaah!!!! >:eek:))))
Man! I should print that and just put it on the

Ok! If u do that, I'll send you a cd for free! :lol: :lol:

@Morgana: He's no Michael Jordan, I'll tell u that much. :lol:
But he's a very nice person, though :)

I should print that and just put it on the
The problem is that Bruce is also in the picture.... I mean, he can just say to you "where's your picture of you and God, huh?". He dodges embarassment because of Bruce (heavy metal rule #218)

Good point, but Bruce can easily be removed. And then he'll
(hopefully) get so embarrassed that he forgets about Bruce.
It's worth a try, I think! :D

muhahaha! :devil: