Releasing the generator

Originally posted by Vintersorg
just can't resist fooling around with you, if I was able to, I would let you be familiar with more than one track....the album are so much more than the track that's been aired.......but my hands are tied..........

NP: The Explorer

mr V

even tough am sure you enjoying fooling around like this (which is , i must admit , funny) as
far as am concern ill cut the grass a little bit
under your foots because i didnt even listen to
the sample from the new album yet and i don't even
know if am going to buy the album (probally , but
later) so you can laugh as you want but we will
see who's gonna laugh last ;)

After reading the "review" of the album I'm getting anxious and i don't know what should I do... I'm not sure if will get the ltd. edition or when we'll we get the album.. I don't know if i should order it or wait? All i know is that I want it now! :D

hehe yeah this is one of the best moments for me with music. Waiting for a new Vintersorg album to be released! Its almost time I will have to add some things to "Favorite Vintersorg Moments" thread when I get it :)

*grr* There's people downloading the album through mIRC
screama.gif

I will wait ´till the album, as I always do. No matter how many teasers, but the "review" sounded like it´s worth the wait...:D

Yeah, I thought it should be out already as well... but it seems I was day-dreaming then :( Still, so long to wait?? I mean, three weeks? I'm very impatient about great things, and then time seems to slow down... what a mean trick my mind plays on me with that :(