Religions

Not to sound like a douche, but does it really matter?

If you're going to be that much of a douche about things, then you should be quick to point out that no question on this forum matters. It's all about curiousity.

I'm actually kind of curious about their religions as well.

suicide silence is a VERY atheist band. NO RELIGION. There new album unanswered. Is about them having unanswered prayers. And the bull shit, they went through trying to believe in god.

My favorite quote by them is.

Sewing shut the eyes of the man who saw god and seizing the lies that spill from his jaw.

Sorry to break it to you but SS is completely not religious, if you read the lyrics and listen, they are very ANTI God.... they don't believe in him..... NOR DO I.

PEACE

i kinda messed up and i meant the song unanswered not album... my bad

yeah well who is to say that they're Atheists though? slayer has some of the most anti Christianity lyrics in the world, and there's only one member of the band who doesn't have a religion. I'm pretty sure that their vocalist is Christian too.

yeah well who is to say that they're Atheists though? slayer has some of the most anti Christianity lyrics in the world, and there's only one member of the band who doesn't have a religion. I'm pretty sure that their vocalist is Christian too.

If he is he does a good job seeming completely different.

If he is he does a good job seeming completely different.

hahaha who is he? everyone thinks of the band as if there's like 4 Mitch Luckers and that's it. I bet he doesn't even write the lyrics. Anyways, like I said up there, a lot of bands have anti-religious lyrics, and it has nothing to do with their personal beliefs.

p.s. God isn't real:headbang:

hahaha who is he? everyone thinks of the band as if there's like 4 Mitch Luckers and that's it. I bet he doesn't even write the lyrics. Anyways, like I said up there, a lot of bands have anti-religious lyrics, and it has nothing to do with their personal beliefs.

I think people just give him alot of credited because he's probably the reason why the band is so big. Also I'm sure he writes the lyrics. Alot of the lyrics are from personal experience.

Dude. You're a retard if you think that someone besides Mitch, or one of the other members writes the lyrics.

This isn't pop music.

And I'd like to know who "everyone" is who thinks the band is just 4 Mitch's.

For one, it's a 5 person band, not 4.

For two, Mitch isn't the only reason why the band is so great.

For two, Mitch isn't the only reason why the band is so great.

What other reasons are there? They do make some fun music to listen and headbang to but there isn't really anything amazing musically going on there. They're not really doing anything that hasn't been done before. There music is simple and heavy (which I like dont get me wrong) but I think Mitch brings a whole other level to the band.

Yeah btw silence poted a blog or bulleitn (cant remember) saying that all thier songs are NOT aniti religious. True the band is atheist (they dont belive in any religion) but there songs are only inspired by this they do not represent it. Seriously how many silence fans do you rekon are are christian e.t.c? i rekon a million more or less? And do you think if there songs are intended to be anti religious then why would they have religous fans?

:Smokin::Smokin::Smokin::Smokin::Smokin: