Religions

This is Mark from SS.
I'll speak for myself on this and not for everyone. I don't believe there is a heaven or a hell or anything for that matter just cuz I don't like the thought of a God that is constantly judging me and what I do. And I think religion is the worst thing ever created by humans, it it is just so biased and in my opinion spawned every kind of hatred and ignorance that exists. But we aren't a band trying to preach anything we just vent our frustrations with the band. I don't consider myself an atheist I'm just a guy who plays guitar.

This is Mark from SS.
I'll speak for myself on this and not for everyone. I don't believe there is a heaven or a hell or anything for that matter just cuz I don't like the thought of a God that is constantly judging me and what I do. And I think religion is the worst thing ever created by humans, it it is just so biased and in my opinion spawned every kind of hatred and ignorance that exists. But we aren't a band trying to preach anything we just vent our frustrations with the band. I don't consider myself an atheist I'm just a guy who plays guitar.

Good herb up in valley center or what?