Remember Anthrax?

I think Dan Nelson the new singer has left too, not sure really, was looking like the new album might be good too :(

*Edit* After 2 seconds of research Dan has left/been shoved? Just stop fucking around and get John back for fuck sake, IMO he was the best thing te band ever fucked up

maybe they dont remember themselves. Check out Frank Bello's effort on the bottle early in this clip

Last edited by a moderator:
So what's the go with the band now?

I've tried to get into them, but have never really managed. Don't mind them an' all and I'm sure I'd enjoy their live stuff, but they're missing some vital ingredient. They fucked over John Bush so the other members can pretty much bite me.

I loved the Bush stuff a lot more than the early stuff, but recently I've been digging early Anthrax a lot more. It's sad what the band has become really. They used to play it for laughs, but now they're the joke. Just hang up the gear boys.

Bush is back where he belongs, with Armored Saint.

You can't touch the first two Anthrax albums they're awesome, moreso Spreading the Disease but IMO Fistful of Metal kicks major ass. Among the Living is over rated but has some good songs.

I was gunnna do some research into Anthrax , but though about it as I am at work and puting " Anthrax" in a search page at work might just set some alarm bells ringing lol

It's such a damn shame that they were never able to release a follow up to We've Come For You All.
It seems that John Bush is "filling in" for a few shows. I'd say the chances are high that he'll return for the vocals on whatever they release next.

I was gunnna do some research into Anthrax , but though about it as I am at work and puting " Anthrax" in a search page at work might just set some alarm bells ringing lol

Nah mate, you'll be right, provided your next search is Tank reviews! :saint::kickass:

I just saw them at Hellfest in France, the sound was pretty bad at the festival but still Anthrax didn't really but on that good of a show. They were so damn much better when I saw them at the roundhouse in 2005