Jeebus, remember this????

Jeebus. I remember that dipshit. It was Brent who said they should name the band something less offensive like "Talibanthrax".
:lol: :lol:
Some people are wasting their lives. That article makes me think of the loser who put a "Da Vinci Code: Fact of Fiction" flyer on my truck yesterday.
It's a FUCKING FICTIONAL BOOK!!! It's a FUCKING MOVIE, GET A LIFE!
Idiots.

Why can't Joey Belladonna simply admit he was wrong, and rename his band ?
:lol: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:
:lol: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......:lol:
:lol: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!:lol:

:lol: Hahahahahahahah!!!!!:lol:

Okay. I'm done.

I can't resist it!!!!

So being British is mildly indicative of homesexuality???

Funniest thing thing I've heard all year!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

From the author:

"Most teenage havey metal fans have sexual confusion issues, making them easy prey for the aforemetioned leather clad perverts. They are confused and full of testerone, and one or two deviant acts of anal sex might be enough to turn them gay. My point of the review was to expose another tentacle of the vast homosexual conspiracy, and hopefully save a few young boys, and guide them into a life of normalcy, with a wife and several children."

I'm at a loss for words....o_O

Crabmeat said:
Okay, I know this is old and I can't remember if this was already on the board back in the day but I accidentally bumped into this on the net and dug it up:

http://www.adequacy.org/stories/2001.10.12.14247.119.html

It's from the post S11 Anthrax scare.

This has to be the most reactionary, uninformed article I've EVER read about a band, Anthrax or otherwise. It's hilarious!!!!! It reads like a Spitz interview!

Grind core, huh?:lol:

LMAO, they called Anthrax a NEW band with their NEW cd Spreading the Disease, apparently Anthrax are a bunch of teenagers going for shock value and trying to be controversial with their name as they laugh at 9/11 and anthrax victims (let's not bring up the fact that they have a bit with Scott talking about Anthrax IN THE 80'S, the people on this website must have been way too retarded to even read)... oh yeah, Grind Core and Death Metal, lmfao

what a horrible, horrible website... I seriously feel sorry for anyone who relies on that website for anything whatsoever...

and I just now read the apology, it was even funnier than the original story itself... they thought Dave Mustaine was an Anthrax member and that they spend their time in "air-conditioned winnebagos"

so they basically posted an article with only one true statement: there's a band named Anthrax, then they post an apology saying "yeah we're useless and don't know jack shit about anything, sorry"... gotta love it

HAHAHA, you guys HAVE to read this shit: on Goths - http://www.adequacy.org/public/stories/2001.7.15.142744.301.html

Even more shockingly, many Goths are vampires (or as they term it, vampyres). They adore going out at night, kidnapping young virgins (virgins are much prized in Goth culture, though hard to find) and sucking their blood. Of course, this tends to get them into trouble with the law, so they have formed vampire donor groups, where they suck innocent young people into voluntarily donating blood.

I'm laughing so hard, the "interview" is so fake... this site is amazing, is it actually real?

update #2: yeah the site is a joke, here's the FAQ http://www.adequacy.org/special/faq.html

Can I be an editor? Can I can I can I pleeeeease?

Almost certainly not. That would spoil the circularity and insularity of this insular circle jerk (note: we are sophisticates, arrogantly twisting our lemon over smoked salmon steaks as we sit back, drink white wine and engage in wordplay. We do not perform 'circle jerks'. The previous sentence was a metaphor only). From time to time, new faces are inducted. Basically, if you act like as much of a dick as possible, you will be noticed. Please NB that the previous sentence said "you will be noticed", not "you will be made an editor". Please also note that being noticed by the kind of people who operate this site is unlikely to be a positive life event.

You guys should change the site and do this and that and this other thing blah blah blah whine whine whine moan moan moan whinge whinge whinge

Primarily, this site is for the entertainment of the editors that create it. If you do not enjoy it, you're welcome to point it out, but don't expect that we will change anything. We're making this site how we want it for us, not for you.

Is this site some sort of joke ?

Why in God's name are you asking if this is a joke? Consider the two possible answers:
-Yes, it is a joke. Most people got it, but not you. No, you had to say "hmm... it's ludicrous, over the top and deliberately self contradictory, might it be a joke?" Of course it's a joke you ninnyhammer, did you even read the article?
-No, it's not a joke. You pompous arrogant piece of shit. Does your ludicrous self-worship not allow you to believe that people might actually disagree with you? I can't believe you. Get a clue already - you aren't the fount of wisdom and there are other people out there with differing opinions.

Clearly you can see that asking if this is a joke is merely inviting abuse. Now, don't you wish you hadn't asked?

I now officially love this site even more, they probably had to correct the Anthrax information stated as cold hard facts due to some kind of legal thing

"Thank you for reading this, and again I hope you like Puff Daddy, have the courage to change your name, for the good of all America's children."

:lol:

''Apparently they have a new CD out hatefully entitled 'Spreading the Disease' which is full of songs praising bioterrorism''

Complete fucking COCKEND! What a tit, obviously he takes time to do his reasearch! Spreading the disease new! TWAT!

This bloke is a.........

janet-jackson-tit-close.jpg

TIT!

The guy that wrote the stuff in that link ought to be taken out back and anally raped with a splintered broom handle. I hate when someone that knows nothing about a topic tries to write a diatribe.
-- kvnnvk2112 aka Headbanger, www.anthrax.com "rage area"

Some asshole from some thing called the Adequacy Org. e-mailed us demanding that we change our name. The guy is clueless. He talks about our new album called 'Spreading The Disease', calls us Grind Core, Death Metal and Speed Metal. He thinks we named the band last week to "take advantage of this horrific situation." Last week..twenty years ago. No big difference there. What a jackass. There was a link to click on to automatically e-mail us if you agreed with him. Out of 500 e-mails last week there were six people that did it.
-- Scott Ian, lead singer of Anthrax

haha, from the "past buzz" section of the archive part of the site... so great, so much better knowing the site is a joke, looks like they fooled everyone :lol: I totally would've been pissed too if I was Scott
edit: LMFAO I just saw that they called Scott the lead singer in the quote, I'm laughing my ass off, their subtle humor is fucking funny, and they're obviously Anthrax fans