Remember Anthrax?

...and now Joey's back!? WTF!?

This makes me wish I had seen them with Bush at Soundwave as I imagine I won't get another chance to now, but who fucking knows with these guys.

I am guessing they decided to go with Joey over Bush because he was happier just to redo vocals over the album they already have recorded, as Bush said he wasn't keen on singing on someone elses music he had no hand in writing. Either way, kinda makes the big 4 dates a bit cooler.

Yeah the Big 4 dates would have gone ALOT better with John there, ut whatever, sadly I have given up on Anthrax and John Bush recording together again, at least their last collaboration was a fucking winner

Wow. Worship Music is unbelievable!
Joey sounds phenomenal. I’ll happily take back anything bad I’ve said about him in the past. He owns this one!

My early thoughts are that they may have topped We’ve Come For You All.
Definitely worth the wait (and all the bullshit).

:headbang: :headbang:

Hells yeah, they have certainly delivered something better than I think anyone expected. Its a great representation of their whole career, thrashy, but big heavy riffs and a great modern sound. Its awesome that a straight up metal album can be this good in 2011 without being too extreme, produced or generic.

I love this album I think I would've preferred John Bush but atleast we can now say we've had a modern album with both. I'm hoping they have many more years to come until they combust again.

Interesting how Dan Nelson was apparently a bully.