Remember Hatebreed?

satanicnugz

Blast Beats 4 Life
Apr 18, 2004
Minot, ND, USA
B000000IH1.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Man I love this CD. On of the first heavy CD's I ever owned. Some of my favorite songs are: Empty Promises, Burn the Lies, Before Dishonor, Not One Truth, Puritan, Last Breath, and Prepare for War. The songs are pretty simple, the whole CD kinda sounds the same, but the lyrics are strong. Like... "What I have in my heart, what I have in my heart I'll take to my grave."

After Preserverence I quit paying attention, Hatebreed still kicking? I even saw them live in 2000.

:yow:
satanicnugz said:
B000000IH1.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Man I love this CD. On of the first heavy CD's I ever owned. Some of my favorite songs are: Empty Promises, Burn the Lies, Before Dishonor, Not One Truth, Puritan, Last Breath, and Prepare for War. The songs are pretty simple, the whole CD kinda sounds the same, but the lyrics are strong. Like... "What I have in my heart, what I have in my heart I'll take to my grave."

After Preserverence I quit paying attention, Hatebreed still kicking? I even saw them live in 2000.

that cd is alright, dont own it but havent listened to it in years
and the songs definetly do blend together
I seen them with Shadows Fall like 3 years ago, lots of energy
but Jamey's probably too busy with other shite but Im sure they play shows in CT from time to time

I remember really likeing the song I think Before Dishonor
it had a little soundclip in the begining about friends and family

we got some hatebreed haters in here?

The shit is full of emotion, gotta love the lyrics. I like Hatebreed! Old shit that is, the CD above.