Hatebreed/Biohazard...most excellent

Soilent Goat said:
and I assure you...your opinion makes such a huge difference amongst the lives of us all..you are so fuckin' metal!!!!!111

see dude, your one of the main reasons why the hardcore scene gets such a bad rap. i have some friends that listen to hardcore, and of course, why let a person like you spoil it for the rest of us who have had good friendships with people that some of us care about. as far as my opinion goes, its just my opinion, i mean, i wasn't aware that it had such a value to you to the point of responding to it. besides, you remind to much of those jehovahs witnesses who ride their bikes in the name of their pitiful movement and liestyle that preach the word of the lord. here's some words of wisdom for you, grow up.

I was at the same Biohazard concert as Murai, that crazy mofo kicks as much ass as the big boys.

Heh heh heh. I was the smallest man in the moshpit. I was roughed up pretty badly. You seen me get my ass kicked right >_<

biohazard: for some reason or another, i can't stand this band one bit mainly due to the fact that they associate themselves with rap artists heavily, and on top of it, try to pass themselves off as a metal band when the sad fact of the reality is that they are a rapcore band. end of story.

They're hardcore/heavy metal buddy. Thier later work anyway. Go listen to thier newer songs like Penalty and tell me they're not heavy metal. Some of their newer songs have no rap at all.

Hey Anal Cunt is just supposed to be a big joke made for the sole purpose to piss off people. I find some of their song titles hilarious.

and you're a fucking fruitcake, woo-hoo! see, here's where i come in and give you a reality check where as your opinion doesn't mean shit to me or anybody either. as far as my opinion goes, like i said, it is my opinion and if you don't like it, go to egypt where controlled speech still exists to this day.

and besides, i don't listen to anal cunt, but brought them up as an example of what kind of people hatebreed really are. i mean, if mr. jasta had any balls to back up what he had to say, he would have called off his lil bitches and fucked up the dude from anal cunt like he said he would.

as far as you being into death/thrash/black, i really could care less if you are into astarte as far as i am concerned. see, i just expressed a simple opinion about 2 bands i really don't like and of course, and as the old saying goes, opinions are like asssholes, everyone has them.

as far as this lil bit of gibberish is concerned, let's just leave it with this old saying:

"never argue with an idiot, because they will bring you to their level and beat with you experience".

so go ahead and throw your lil tantrums, my child, see if i am gonna bother arguing with a kid who hasn't experienced even a beer in their, short, innocent life.

Soilent Goat said:
HAHAHAHA! Jehova's witnesses?? You're really a fucking lamer. How did I remind you of them by telling you you're opinion meant nothing to me? First of all, I'm not Mr. Hardcore movement...I'm very much into the death, black, and thrash metal scene...I just so happen to enjoy metalcore and hardcore as well. I'm just saying who gives a fuck about something Jamey Jasta said about Anal Cunt anyway? Fuck Anal Cunt..a couple of loser fucks who think it's sooo fucking badass to make of mentally retarded people and homosexuals! Whoo fucking hoo!! I'm so happy you're a fan of such shallow and mindless shit..once again you are sooo fuckin metal!!!!1111