Remember the old board...........

yeh i posted there a few times, but there were so many posts and threads. Also, it wasnt layed out as good so i didnt bother to keep it up. i think ledmag gave me some shit once too. what a prick hehe.
-neal

from what i could tell the old board was mostly people talking shit to each other, and especially when a new person made a 'serious' post. ya know, like asking or answering a question. that kind of layout takes way too much effort to keep up with too. the UM is way easier layout.
-neal

yes, its easier now. and we were mean as shit, meaner than now anyway hahaha

Actually, you had to be there everyday to keep up with the meaningful threads., they were there

I don't remember the old days.. But I think they're better than these " new " Days.. With threads like " Whacking your pud " And shit like that, it's a disgrace to the nevermore forum. I wonder what the hell the band would think seeing shit threads in their forum like that.

***>inside a band members mind<***
whacking pud.......good idea.......................oh yeah....................................................................

how can you criticize my thread with a stupid fucking name like freddy krueger? "whackin your pud is lame, but im the star of cheesy 80s horror movies!" shut up loser.
-neal

thanks man, but that poll is gettin a lot of shit in other threads. i just dont get it. everyone whacks their pud. maybe these guys are like 12 and cant get a boner yet or somthing. who knows.
-neal