Remember when this band did things?

LOL!

We're still alive and kicking.

We're planning the double live album and that's a logistical nightmare.

We do much more of our own work then the typical band. For example, our albums done with Jim Morris (4th, Age, Thane, Mech, Casting) were done with about 60% of the budget that bands normally spend working with Jim at Morrisound. We save the money by doing our own pre-production work and doing a lot of the tracking ourselves.

The live album is no different. We've got a ton of work ourselves to do on it.

Here are a couple of examples not even related to the actually recording - getting to Canada and having merchandise at the show. Sounds simple, get shirts printed up and rent a tour bus. A tour bus would kill the whole budget. Renting a truck has issues because we're going to another country. Most truck rental businesses don't allow this. And the one that do have cost prohibitive insurance requirements. The problem is solvable, but it's not a simple solution.

Getting merchandise printed isn't as easy as it sounds. We have to make sure the merchandise is covered by the NAFTA treaty. They not only need to be produced in a NAFTA country but a percentage of the raw material also needs to be produced by a NAFTA country or one of the other countries that have raw material exemptions. Without NAFTA is place we'd have to pay a huge import tax which would make the merchandise so unprofitable it would lose money.

Then there are the various visas and work permits required for everyone involved.

And of course you have the actual recording of the show, both audio and high-def video. Both of those also raise a ton of issues themselves.

The live album is going to be KILLER! I've been waiting my whole life for this. It's a lot of work, but it will be worth it.

This is all lies.
I assure you.
The guy is a Zombie.

It would be nice if the band already started planning the next studio album... The fans of Symphony X can't wait anymore for their new album, I hope the same does not happen with Jag Panzer. And they will still release a live album and then they will move to another record company? This might take a long time...