Remembered Live?

Taccer

Dreamchaser
Sep 9, 2008
England
Remembered is one of my very favourite Firewind tracks, and I think it is a pretty popular song, but I've found no trace of it being performed live. Has anybody seen them perform it or know if there is a reason why they don't play it? I was disappointed that it was the only Premonition track to not be played on the Live DVD (apart for the Maniac cover). If anyone could shed any light on this it'd be much appreciated :)

Remembered is one of my very favourite Firewind tracks, and I think it is a pretty popular song, but I've found no trace of it being performed live. Has anybody seen them perform it or know if there is a reason why they don't play it? I was disappointed that it was the only Premonition track to not be played on the Live DVD (apart for the Maniac cover). If anyone could shed any light on this it'd be much appreciated :)

Remembered is a song written by Apollo in one of his previous bands called Gardenian. Apollo played there for only a brief time, as a replacement for the original singer, before there band split (they got reformed a few weeks ago at the Gotenburg sound festival but not with Apollo).
The only part that stands from the Gardinian demo in the Firewind version is the lyrics from the chorus and the vocal melody from the chorus. But still if you look in the booklet from The Premonition it credits on of the members of Gardinian.

For the reason why it isn't on Live Premonition: my guess is either Gus didn't want to risk anything with Live Premonition just having had legal trouble around the unreleased song "perasmenes mou agapes" or didn't risk anything and cut Remembered from Live premonition (beccause perasmenes mou agapes got played durig the concert that was filmed, I have footage of that).

And a second theory could be that they just didn't feel like including it on the DVD for example I think with Maniac the case is that the guys where a bit unsure about playing it live (note that when Live Premonition was filmed that the album wasn't even out) and after great responses to the song they started playing it live.

And the Gardinian demo of Remembered:
[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LoBjABOIzp8&feature=related[/ame]

I hope this helps a bit