Remembering Darrel!!!

I'd much rather that piece of shit get assraped in prison by about 100 inmates
who loved Pantera and the work that Dime put in.

***R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL*** You're obviously missed!!

nataservant said:
Death was too good for the guy that did the shooting.

T_man357 said:
I'd much rather that piece of shit get assraped in prison by about 100 inmates

***R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL*** You're obviously missed!!
That´s exactly what I told my friend yesterday when we were drinking massive amounts of booze to Dime´s memory. It was very quick for him, I would wish the asswipe long years in prison, tortured and fucked by blacks in the ass. No fucking injection-that´s too human. He didn´t give Dime a chance.

Just so yall know I havent been around because of computer problems ......... Will be fixed this weekend .....I have alot to say about this . met dime back in 94 , burned with him, talked music, totally cool dude My one wish is that I could have jammed with him.............

I hope Nathan Gail is sucking cocks in hell right now as we speak............I am planning to take a trip there to see where they plant that fuck so I can piss on his grave .........I have alot more to say but it wont be till later.........

RIP Dimebag.......... You will be missed by all................

old school headbanger said:
I am planning to take a trip there to see where they plant that fuck so I can piss on his grave .........
RIP Dimebag.......... You will be missed by all................
Let me know when you go there, this will be worth a plane ticket to US.

The guy killed him because Dimebag had broken Pantera up...
What a piece of shit.
Anyways he's dead too so this is probably better like that.
And please don't forget the other people that have died in the tragedy.
RIP Dimebag. I wasn't really a fan, but i admired his way of playing guitar and his true attitude.