Rename Opeth albums

Well I don't know about specific albums, but Lina and I have always thought that Opeth should be named Dark Tranquillity, as I feel that description fits their music better.

Well I think they fit perfectly, especially Blackwater Park, cos with all the artwork and the atmosphere of the songs you feel like in a dark enchanted swamp or something...

Not too sure about Still Life as a title. The only other title I could think of for it was Melinda, but that's FAR too blunt. And crap.

Well i can't come up with any cool son titles,
but i think Opeth's name should be Opeth anyway! I just love it,it sounds mystic and well,we all know what had happened in the City of the moon.... sounds intriguing,fascinating....

I actually think Still Life is an excellent name. I think My Arms Your Hearse is the only one that's a little weak, though I really don't mind it at all.

Originally posted by Melancholia
Well i can't come up with any cool son titles,
but i think Opeth's name should be Opeth anyway! I just love it,it sounds mystic and well,we all know what had happened in the City of the moon.... sounds intriguing,fascinating....

So what exactly *did* happen on the City of the Moon? I sont understand. Someone enlighten me!

The Book is called "the sunbird" and it´s written by Wilbur Smith

Demonspell had some goodies...i'll give it my best shot... 1) Big purdy flower... 2) Waterfront property for rent... 3) My fingers - your throat... 4) Just plain dead... 5) Polluted pond park. :eek: