Report: John Cena Suffers Injury?

Alright... inocent until proven guilty. Any wrester who makes it beyond 50 and never dies or suffers from "heartproblems" proves he is clean (or at least has good enough genes to live throught it).

I love kids, with peppermint sauce and a shot of grapa!

You are an idiot. WWE has something called the Wellness policy, which tests for steroids among other performance enhancing drugs. Im sure if Cena were a steroid user, he would be fired by now. Stick to your David Hasselhoff in speedo pictures and leave the real discussions to those who know their facts lol. :lol:

You are an idiot. WWE has something called the Wellness policy, which tests for steroids among other performance enhancing drugs. Im sure if Cena were a steroid user, he would be fired by now. Stick to your David Hasselhoff in speedo pictures and leave the real discussions to those who know their facts lol. :lol:

Well fuck me and call me Hulk Hogan, the Olympic organization have one of those too and people still use syringes with horse dope to run faster, heal faster and so on.

I'm to cynical to take shit like that seriously.

Let's be realistic, the wellness policy doesn't apply on guys like Cena, Batista or HHH. That's just the way it goes.

Oh please don't tell me there are people on her over the age of 11 that think the stories in wrestiling are real and that you actually wait on the rumours.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
Wellness ploicy - hahahahhaha. You think they will fire these people and forgo the $$$$$. Come on now.
Surely you're not that naive?

Go look at natural bodybuilders and then look at those in wrestling or in Flex Magazine - you can see the difference. You really do not get that big and riped through hard work and genes alone. No way, never.

Oh please don't tell me there are people on her over the age of 11 that think the stories in wrestiling are real and that you actually wait on the rumours.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
Wellness ploicy - hahahahhaha. You think they will fire these people and forgo the $$$$$. Come on now.
Surely you're not that naive?

Go look at natural bodybuilders and then look at those in wrestling or in Flex Magazine - you can see the difference. You really do not get that big and riped through hard work and genes alone. No way, never.

Aug 30, 2007 ... World Wrestling Entertainment announces that they've suspended 10 of their wrestlers for violating the WWE's wellness policy.

Learn your facts. :cool:

You seem to be the only person who thinks this is so hilarious.

No, I think it was pretty hilarious too.

Speaking of speedos, there are a lot of speedo-wearers in wrestling, am I right? Nah, I ain't gonna bash your hobby. Each too his own. I just find it a bit too silly to be taken seriously with or without a so called wellness policy.

Aug 30, 2007 ... World Wrestling Entertainment announces that they've suspended 10 of their wrestlers for violating the WWE's wellness policy.

Learn your facts. :cool:

Oh I forgot you're an expert - hit me with the "FACTS"

One of the most famous stars of the modern era of this form of entertainment, Hulk Hogan admitted to a grand jury in 1994 that he had used the drugs for many years.

I believe that the results of the Wwellness policy tests are kept confidential, and as a result no one can say for sure if any action is taken. To compound that dilemma, there is no testing available for HgH so of course there could be no punitive action for its use.

The program has fallen under intense scrutiny from branches of the media and professionals in the field of doping,[Who?] who claim that not only has WWE overlooked, if not, encouraged steroid use prior to these pharmacy busts, but that the steroid testing itself is blatantly misleading. Under WWE drug testing policy, positive test thresholds for anabolic steroids are more than twice that of all other major sporting outfits including the Olympic committee.
So bollocks to your wellness policy.

The bottom line is you only have ot look with your own eys to see that these boys aint natural.

Oh please don't tell me there are people on her over the age of 11 that think the stories in wrestiling are real

What makes you think anyone does? Watching wrestling is like watching movies. It's entertainment, nothing more, nothing less.

Assholes like you propably think that the UFC fighters actually hate each other when they're promoting their upcoming fight and wrestlers are the only ones "faking it".

It's fine if you don't like wrestling, but there's nothing wrong about watching it. It doesn't mean anyone thinks it's "real".

About the rumours, it's not about who's gonna "win", it's about why is somebody gonna "win". You see, the results in wrestling don't matter, it's all about how you get there.

Oh bless you!
If you get upset you call people names.
Very mature - go watch some wrestling before bed time

Answer the question Asshole! What makes you think that anyone of us thinks wrestling is "real"?

It seems that the T/E ratio for the freaks is 10:1
Olympics is 6:1 with a ban

WWE boys get three chances before they are 'banned'

Wrong, they get two chances before they're fired.

I'm sure steroid abuse still occurs in the WWE, but didn't Jeff Hardy get fired for failing too many drug tests? He was one of the biggest superstars too, obviously there is accountability in the sport. I have a friend who is super-huge and he has never done a drug in his life, he doesn't even drink. He just works out every day and drinks protein shakes and eats chicken breasts every day. He also does no cardio and has 5% body fat, it's just his genes. It is possible to be huge drug-free.

Flaming is hostile and insulting interaction between Internet users.

You have resorted to the mature practice of name calling and are therefore flaming. Not moi.

I feel sorry for you.