Report: U.S. 'preparing the battlefield' in Iran

General Zod

Ruler of Australia
May 1, 2001
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
Holy crap...

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/06/29/us.iran/index.html

President Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney have rejected findings from U.S. intelligence agencies that Iran has halted a clandestine effort to build a nuclear bomb and "do not want to leave Iran in place with a nuclear program," Hersh said.

"They believe that their mission is to make sure that before they get out of office next year, either Iran is attacked or it stops its weapons program," Hersh said.

So Iran claims they have no such program. Our intelligence states they have no such program. But Bush & Cheney know better? Did Jesus tell them?

I guess they want to do everything they can to drive up oil prices for their buddies and compromise our standing in the world before they split.

Zod

I wouldn't be too alarm considering the source making the allegations. This guy claimed that the U.S has been doing covert operations in Iran for the past couple of years. The Government of Camel Fucking Iran denied it.

Liberal sensationalist spinster if there ever was one.

Journalist Seymour Hersh says program is being staged from Afghanistan

1. wasn't Tully sent to Afghanistan on some covert operation?
2. hope that momo is ok.

nope ... the stuff you send is still sitting on top of my bookcase. and that's the only thing I ever got.

There's a difference between something not being politically correct and something being a catastrophic failure in international relations that will impact a hell of a lot more than gas prices.