reputation disabled

You could add to a member's "reputation" by clicking on that check box below the user's join date. You could calso take away from it. You could leave a message when you did it too. You could check your reputation in your user Control Panel.

I'm not going to cry over it being gone. I don't really care. I just think it's sad that people were using it to harrass people. Apparently a low reputation had consequences. I'm not sure what.

I'm glad there were no problems here. I wonder where there were problems.

There can´t have been any problems in Castle Anthrax! I can only guess where the cancer area was, but I ain´t gonna name anything. Too bad it´s gone. I loved girls giving me rep points.

jdelpi said:
You could add to a member's "reputation" by clicking on that check box below the user's join date. You could calso take away from it. You could leave a message when you did it too. You could check your reputation in your user Control Panel.

I'm not going to cry over it being gone. I don't really care. I just think it's sad that people were using it to harrass people. Apparently a low reputation had consequences. I'm not sure what.

I'm glad there were no problems here. I wonder where there were problems.
AAh, thanks

GASOLINEDREAM said:
I was wondering what the hell happened to the dots!? Seriously, people got harrassed?? WTF?

Internet tough-guys. It's easy for people to act like a badass behind a monitor and a keyboard. At least all that BS didn't infect this site.

Really. D'ya ever get the feeling that these PAMF's writing these bugs and worms are Star Trek fans and have never kissed a girl before and "see" miss Michigan daily, several times daily probably.