Request for Travis or other artists.

Autumn Falls

Ace Harding, P.I.
Jul 9, 2001
Denton, TX
www.flickr.com
I feel bad because the title of this thread looks VERY similar to the other ones.. but I've been real curious about this..

I plan on getting a tattoo soon and I'm wandering Travis if you have any art that you have used or have not used that you think would fit the tattoo thinger.. heh my upper arm is probably where I am going to get my first. Your art speaks volumes so I'm thinking if I get something permanent I might as well get the best..

Other artists with cool art would be appreciated too.. I'm searching.. ::shrugs::

Brandon

Well I've seen everything you have done on your website.. and it's all just so fucking amazing!! Really I do love it all and you have such a gift.. Terria is by far my absolute favorite. Hopefully in a few years after I go to college and study composition and put out a cd I can get you to do the art for it.

Anyways.. I have no direction. I wouldn't bother you it's only the art on your website won't work. I want something that is kind of singular and the stuff on the website are like pictures and landscapes and such. Sorry hard to describe..

Basically I'm looking for something that is maybe dark and romantic.. symbolic though more-so then a straight out picture. Like I don't want a tiger jumping out of my upper arm.. ::grins::

I don't know.. I just thought it was worth asking if you did seeing as how I love your art so. If you do great and I would love to see it.. if not thanks for even replying!

Brandon

Wow your stuff is damn awesome Rex.. both the photos and the illustrations are great. Though what I'm looking for is something that's more of a symbol versus a picture of something.. it's hard to describe but I will know when I see it. Thank you for sharing your page with me though.. great stuff!

Brandon