Requests for PPVI

:loco: I am sure we can nudge here in there... or at least make them crazy trying to :heh:

I want to think about what my perfect setlist would be... it would defo include "Searching" (my fav!) "Cause of laughter" (so heavy! they would tear the roof off with that one :hotjump: ) I'll have to get back on the rest...probably "Nice Dream" love that one as well.... :)

hehehehe Cool! I am going to have to track down the first 2 albums and then I could more acuratly(sp?) Say what I would like to hear! ... hahaha if they Played the entire Twice Second Album I would prolly have to be Taken to the Hospital to be revived :loco: hahahah

JonnyD said:
OK I Have the First 2 albums now!!! I will post a Dream Setlist in about a month :)

Enjoy! :D
I especially like Sinctuary...has a rougher edge to it... Truth to Promises is great but much more mellower IMO.

HOLY SIN! HOLY SIN! HOLY SIN! :hotjump: Pppppleeeeeaase!!! Others I'd like to hear although I will be quite delighted and satisfied to hear anything they want to play..

HOLY SIN
FALLEN
2 SECONDS 2 LIVE
WHATEVER HATE PROVIDES
CRY ON MY SHOULDER
TOUCHED AND INFECTED
UNBROKEN
FOREVERMORE
TEARS
:headbang:

kittybeast said:
HOLY SIN! HOLY SIN! HOLY SIN! :hotjump: Pppppleeeeeaase!!! Others I'd like to hear although I will be quite delighted and satisfied to hear anything they want to play..

HOLY SIN
FALLEN
2 SECONDS 2 LIVE
WHATEVER HATE PROVIDES
CRY ON MY SHOULDER
TOUCHED AND INFECTED
UNBROKEN
FOREVERMORE
TEARS
:headbang:

:Smug: you forgot SEARCHING! Come on... I thought we were a team here! :err: :p

Pabla said:
Enjoy! :D
I especially like Sinctuary...has a rougher edge to it... Truth to Promises is great but much more mellower IMO.

Sinctuary has been KICKING my ass lately! HOLY SIN!!! :) that song Fucking Rules!!!! .... "...Promises" is Much Mellower! though its a great transition album ya know From the ProgMetal of Ivanhoe to the Much more Heavy and Banging Symphorce ... does that make sense? :loco:

OK! This ofcourse doesnt include possible new favorites that maybe on the new album but here is the list! ... and yep its far to long :D and in no particular order

Across the Plains
Drifted
Holy Sin
Untill the Last
Unbroken
Longing Home
Cause of Laughter
Two Seconds to live
In the Cold
Cry on my Shoulder
Forevermore

I had the Hardest time picking songs off of Twice Second ... I have heard it a Million times and its still one of the best albums of the 21st century

kittybeast said:
I wish you luck with that! I'll stick to using my feminine ways to get what I want! :tickled:

hahaha well now that you mention it ... I will just let you do your thing with the feminine ways ... that way we can hear a great song ... and I dont get beat up by several angry Germans :)

JonnyD said:
OK! This ofcourse doesnt include possible new favorites that maybe on the new album but here is the list! ... and yep its far to long :D and in no particular order

Across the Plains
Drifted
Holy Sin
Untill the Last
Unbroken
Longing Home
Cause of Laughter
Two Seconds to live
In the Cold
Cry on my Shoulder
Forevermore

I had the Hardest time picking songs off of Twice Second ... I have heard it a Million times and its still one of the best albums of the 21st century

Great selection! We gotta keep in mind though that they only have 45 mins... and that they will most probably be doing new songs which I am really excited about as well :D

kittybeast said:
I wish you luck with that! I'll stick to using my feminine ways to get what I want! :tickled:

LMAO! :err: And knowing you... you shalll succeed

:tickled:

JonnyD said:
Yeah if they didnt play HOLY SIN live .. I might have to kick their ass :loco: :lol:

:lol: *waits and to see what happens if they DON'T play Holy Sin*