Skipping requests

Pinkeisch

Nov 22, 2004
Right now the skipping of Ayreon requests has reached epidemic proportion. Last week it did allow one song off the new CD to play, but it seems to be skipping the majority of the Ayreon requests. It also has skipped my Mastermind and Tomas Bodin requests last week.

It's still skipping all requestes from the Mastermind - Angels of the Apocalypse CD. Not sure about the Excelsior CD though, but I'll try to check that one too.

Ayreon - Dawn Of A Million Souls, Requested 8:19am MST Sun., 12/5, Skipped somewhere around 10:00am

Tomas Bodin - Harlem Heat, Requested 10:23am MST Sun., 12/5, Skipped around 11:15am

Mastermind - The End Of The World, Requested 11:35am MST Sun., 12/5, Skipped at 12:46pm

The issue seems to be CD specific. Ayreon requests from The Human Equation are getting played, but the other CDs are being skipped.

Songs from Flight of the Migrator are also getting bumped, and it happens every day, not just on Friday.... :yell:

Ok, figured it out Pinkie... I deleted the tracks because they weren't in the standard area where I kept files and thought they were dupes. I will compile the list and re-rip/load them on the site.

only one track of the new Abydos is showing up on the requests list. I requested the one available track and it was skipped.

It skipped a Dead Soul Tribe request 1/12/05 at 9:37am MST. I don't know which song/cd it was because I didn't request it.