Anthrax Alive 2 dvd: Defective?

Kenny Blankenship

New Metal Member
Oct 22, 2005
I'm pretty disappointed in this disc.
Picked it up last week. The concert portion of the disc plays fine and is great.
But the problems begin once you get into the extras section. There is a documentary about 30-40 minutes long, but it keeps skipping and freezing up throughout the entire documentary. Took it back to the store and exchanged it for another copy, exact same problem, skipping and freezing during the documentary.
It's looks like the entire batch of discs may be defective?
Has anyone else had this problem?

i havent had any problems with my disc but am really dissapointed it wast the show from detroit the first night. i was there and thought every part of that show was better than the one they used for the dvd. the setlist, the playing, the sound. although the one on the dvd is still a better show than most bands could ever dream of having.

This is the first I've heard of that. Maybe it was a bad batch of discs. I've heard of that happening with a cassette tape before. Weird thing. I think it was a Metallica single... I think it was the single to "One" or something. Anyway, whatever this tape was, the store in which it was purchase had defects on every cassette.
I'd talk to the manager of the store in which you purchased it, dude.