Requests for PPVI

Pabla said:
:lol: *waits and to see what happens if they DON'T play Holy Sin*

:loco: I hope you like Comedys .... Picture it .... The boys finish their set ... no Holy Sin ... Jonah the angry little redneck gets pissed ... attempts to Beat up the band .... next scene Jonah the bruised little redneck wakes up in the hospital after the asskicking of a life time and smiles and tells the nurse with glee "Hey, I just got my Asskicked by Symphorce" ... now with anyluck this wont happen and they will just kick my ass sonicly :)

JonnyD said:
:loco: I hope you like Comedys .... Picture it .... The boys finish their set ... no Holy Sin ... Jonah the angry little redneck gets pissed ... attempts to Beat up the band .... next scene Jonah the bruised little redneck wakes up in the hospital after the asskicking of a life time and smiles and tells the nurse with glee "Hey, I just got my Asskicked by Symphorce" ... now with anyluck this wont happen and they will just kick my ass sonicly :)

Naaaaaah Dennis will just put your face in his armpit and you'd keel over from the smelly sweat of Symphorce! :tickled: