Resident Evil 6

dionysus11

MSTmike3K
Feb 28, 2008
Columbus GA
My wife and I have been playing the hell out of the Leon storyline so far, just made it to the Cathedral today,and had to take a break. It's not as great on split screen ,but playing together is fun. Also the game kicks ass, best one yet! what do you guys think of it?

I refuse to play this game. I grew up on 1-3, 4 changed my life. 5 wasn't bad but it was disappointing and borderline racist. I played the 6 demo and it felt like I had just gotten shit on. Not even going to get into the many things that have been done to completely remove the game from being Resident Evil, but that the systems in play don't work. Framerate is horrific. The enemies are bullet sponges and the quick time events are enough to make me want to throw my PS3 out the window. Capcom has been doing nothing but slapping its fans in the face and I refuse to give it money anymore. Even IF they localize Monster Hunter.

the dude who created Resident Evil, and then recreated it with RE-4, Shinji Mikami, is working on a real survival horror game for Bethesda called "Zwei" that will kick ass. Can't wait for that one.

I refuse to play this game. I grew up on 1-3, 4 changed my life. 5 wasn't bad but it was disappointing and borderline racist. I played the 6 demo and it felt like I had just gotten shit on. Not even going to get into the many things that have been done to completely remove the game from being Resident Evil, but that the systems in play don't work. Framerate is horrific. The enemies are bullet sponges and the quick time events are enough to make me want to throw my PS3 out the window. Capcom has been doing nothing but slapping its fans in the face and I refuse to give it money anymore. Even IF they localize Monster Hunter.

the dude who created Resident Evil, and then recreated it with RE-4, Shinji Mikami, is working on a real survival horror game for Bethesda called "Zwei" that will kick ass. Can't wait for that one.
Thanks for saving me from buying RE6. 5 was pretty disappointing in a variety of ways, especially considering how brilliant 4 was...sad that the RE franchise is going down the tubes but I'll definitely be on the lookout for Zwei.