Resident Evil - any fans of the games?

resi II was one of the first console games I played
i enjoyed it but wouldn't now
it was too damn irritating with and the finding things

resi 4 is fucking class though
I'd pretty much written them off but my son (who's 9) bought it and I helped him complete it

it is fairly easy , have you done the mine cart yet JK?
but you replay it much harder
plus there are extra games
you get to play as ada

but I have become hooked on the mercenaries which is a challage game against the clock to kill the fuck out of as many of the villagers etc as you can , its fucking hectic.... but addictive

unhinged said:
it is fairly easy , have you done the mine cart yet JK?

Not yet. I did do the cable cars though (at the end of the village stage) and that bit was cool.

The sniper rifle rules (just like the one in Medal of HonoUr).

Res II was awesome. That's the one with 2 discs, yes? Where what you do with one character effects the other? Oh man, the sewer, holy shit that sceered me.

I also played and beat Res: Nemesis, but that one was a pain in the ass with that blowed up mufucker always showing up to kick dat ass.

i never got very far on the original. i always used all my bullets on the first couple of zombies

J. said:
I also played and beat Res: Nemesis, but that one was a pain in the ass with that blowed up mufucker always showing up to kick dat ass.

Yeah he was nasty...."STARS!". In that one you could combine ammo to make new ammo!

A + B + C = Freeze Grenades (or something!). That was the only way I could take him out.

The magnum in Res Evil has always been the best weapon, but so few bullets.

This is the car I'm playing in Need For Speed, it's nice and fast :p

car.jpg

RE1 kicked ass, RE1: Director's Cut kicked just as much ass. RE2 was fucking amazing, and Nemesis was blegh. I still havent played RE4 though. However, if you want to play RE2 just download an ISO or a N64 rom. (The N64 version RE2 was purty.)

i played a version of RE on gamecube back when i had a GB. my understanding was that it was a remake. maybe of RE1. can you guys tell me? it was a beautiful game. great fun to play. after that one, i bought nemesis and it sucked so bad i had to sell it. it was as if an entirely different company made the fucking thing.

Which NFS is that? I have and really enjoyed the first Underground, hated the second, and haven't bothered with Most Wanted. Then again, when I went back and tried Underground after Burnout 3, Underground was slow and boring in comparison.

once I was NAD said:
ummm, that ain't a Supra. the Mazda logo should be the first dead giveaway. :loco:

email the guys who made the game hten, cause its a supra to them. I'm too cheap to buy the RX-8, i'm saving up to buy a GTO, unless I win the pink slip form the next guy I race.

wow, talk about crappy R&D then. unless you have a SUPAR RARE GLITCH VERSION in which case give it to me and i'll sell it on ebay and give you half........................... ........... ................................ a ham sammitch.