The true nature of good and evil . . .?

So, murder is always evil, but evil cannot be defined in any static matter?

Evil is defined by actions and concepts, and they vary in two dimensions, time and space. But it's not an utter change in its elements, and murder is one of the elements that didn't change.
Is it clear? coz i'm not sure i expressed myself properly due to my poor English :p

LOL, I guess thats what happens when you click post reply and nothing happens so then you click it multiple times and say screw it and log off... oops

This may be a bit off topic. But I personally don't believe humans are good or evil. I think humans are very quid pro quo. They will compensate for what they are missing in whatever way. "Good" humans compensate in behaviors that will help other humans, "bad" humans compensate in behaviors that will harm others. That ties into my definition of evil.

I see evil or goodness in a human as a changeable mindset that merely depends on their choice of behaviors used to reach the same goal (satisfaction).

The man who steals the purse was faced with a choice: “Should I go through with the aforementioned action?” He chose yes, stealing the purse was the good result. Another individual, faced with the same question will choose no, and that will be their own “good” result. The result they believe will help them the most in their lives.