Resurrection of "Edge of Santiy"

About this..

first of all, it is just an idea I am toying around with, OK...
but it feels cool:kickass:

The name on the posters will be DAN SWANÖ and not E.O.S.

I´d love for Dread or any of the other guys to guest on some track..

Material will be my EOS stuff (mainly stuff that we NEVER played live) A few songs from Moontower and there might be some other weird stuff, maybe a short medley of other stuff.. only time will tell....
I will keep the setlist secret until the first gig, just to keep the tension up...:p

Dan Swanö;5956812 said:
About this..

Material will be my EOS stuff (mainly stuff that we NEVER played live) A few songs from Moontower and there might be some other weird stuff, maybe a short medley of other stuff.. only time will tell....
I will keep the setlist secret until the first gig, just to keep the tension up...:p

AWESOME, I hope whatever you plan works out! You know...you could do some Infestdead shit live if Dread wants to do it!

Dan Swanö;5956812 said:
About this..

you just have made my day!

Dan Swanö;5956812 said:
About this..

I'd go anywhere in the world to see that :worship:

You always ruled out the possiblity of doing that stuff (Moontower) live, is this serious?!!!!

DVD it up!! The un-Australian-ness of this event will most likely hospitalize most Aussie EOS fans. But if DVDs could be made, crappy bootlegs even, I would pay $$$ for that!

Or tour to 24 Kenny St Balwyn North 3104 Victoria Australia

there would have to be a dvd cause I would not have the funds to see the show unless it was near by, and thats one hell of a show to miss