retarded americans!!!

"You're from San Francisco so you're gay." Pretty lame, dude. SF probably doesn't have many more homosexuals than any other city; it's just that they're not closeted here. For instance, my dad (an SF native) went to college in Mississippi, and a lot of people asked him what life was like there. They seemed quite fixated on the question "So there are all those, uh, homosexuals there, right? And they don't have to hide or nothin?" He could have set up a hell of a blackmail network.

Pyrus said:
"You're from San Francisco so you're gay." Pretty lame, dude. SF probably doesn't have many more homosexuals than any other city; it's just that they're not closeted here. For instance, my dad (an SF native) went to college in Mississippi, and a lot of people asked him what life was like there. They seemed quite fixated on the question "So there are all those, uh, homosexuals there, right? And they don't have to hide or nothin?" He could have set up a hell of a blackmail network.

I was just fuckin with you son. Don't get you panties in a bunch.

Pyrus said:
I wasn't offended or anything...just letting you know it wasn't particularly funny. Maybe cause I hear it so often...it's just like "Okay, man, SF=gay, whatever. Get it out of your system."

FAG

Sorry had to say it. :D

Kind of like Austin Powers and "the mole".

Moooooole. Molely Molely Mole Mole Wow Molelio