Reunion Bashers Interview

THEBALDGUYFROMBLACKLODGEVIDEO said:
What the fuck you're exactly enjoing? Blast from the past? "Another thing is if they're so against it why would they check out a new album (if there was one) and why would they try to go to a show???" What the fuck's happened to your brain?
Condolences...

What am I enjoying? I'm just enjoying the reunion instead of bashing it. John is my favorite singer and I hope someday he is back with Anthrax, but i'm not going to "bash" the reunion meantime. I'm just enjoying it. That's how i'm looking at it, instead of negatively. Do you get it?
Why would these reunion bashers start a website and all, then say they'll listen to a new album with Joey and say they were going to go to a reunion show? (like they said in the interview). Doesn't sound like they're too commited to the cause.
Now, what don't you understand about what I said?

Pretty much it looks no different than the shit being said on Blabbermouth. Party crashers on either side. Just relax and let the band do what they want to do.

Belladonna got the ball rolling and things have never been the same. I prefer Bush, but Belladonna is a true metal hero.

The RBC is pathetic....... Grow the fuck up , get lives and move on... If you don't like Anthrax anymore then fuck off and go listen to something else.....

tomass74 said:
The RBC is pathetic....... Grow the fuck up , get lives and move on... If you don't like Anthrax anymore then fuck off and go listen to something else.....

Word!!1!! I'm tired of people having any interest or an opinion on this. It's bullshit.

I try to sit here and read this and not post anything, but when I see all you fucks posting about people getting on with their lives and to go do better things it makes me laugh. YOU are the ones that keep bringing this shit up and then tell RBCers, like myself, to move on and get a life. Uh...Hello, stop for a minute and pull your heads out from your asses and realize that you are the ones that keep this shit going on here. Someone posted a link to an interview, big deal, read it and move on. You're all a bunch of fucking hypocrites!!! It's ok for you all to bitch about the RBC, but if you read anything from anybody from the RBC bitching it's wrong!!! Two words, FUCK OFF!!! And for Whitey131 to say he's tired of people having an opinion on shit, well then buddy, get rid of your t.v., computer, radio, magazines, newspapers, etc., stop talking to people, in fact cut off your fucking ears, because no matter what, people have and always will have different opinions on shit, what's that saying, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. That's life. I could give a rat's ass if you're for the reunion or against it, just quit being hypocritical douche bags with it all for fuck's sake. Oh, and what's that other saying, if assholes could fly this place would be an airport. Seems to fit with you all pretty fucking good.

Dredd74 said:
I try to sit here and read this and not post anything, but when I see all you fucks posting about people getting on with their lives and to go do better things it makes me laugh. YOU are the ones that keep bringing this shit up and then tell RBCers, like myself, to move on and get a life. Uh...Hello, stop for a minute and pull your heads out from your asses and realize that you are the ones that keep this shit going on here. Someone posted a link to an interview, big deal, read it and move on. You're all a bunch of fucking hypocrites!!! It's ok for you all to bitch about the RBC, but if you read anything from anybody from the RBC bitching it's wrong!!! Two words, FUCK OFF!!! And for Whitey131 to say he's tired of people having an opinion on shit, well then buddy, get rid of your t.v., computer, radio, magazines, newspapers, etc., stop talking to people, in fact cut off your fucking ears, because no matter what, people have and always will have different opinions on shit, what's that saying, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. That's life. I could give a rat's ass if you're for the reunion or against it, just quit being hypocritical douche bags with it all for fuck's sake. Oh, and what's that other saying, if assholes could fly this place would be an airport. Seems to fit with you all pretty fucking good.

ok thanks for the rant

Matt Bello said:
I think that Whitey was sarcastic!

Yeah, you're probably right, sorry Whitey, I'm just sick of this shit. I seriously could give a shit if someone is for against the reunion, it's been a year, some of us think it sucks, and some dig it, cool, can't we just leave it at that??

tomass74 said:
Yes, master. KNEEL BEFORE TOM-ASS!!

whitey131 said:
Word!!1!! I'm tired of people having any interest or an opinion on this. It's bullshit.

It's just that it's been a year man..... Enough already...

tomass74 said:
It's just that it's been a year man..... Enough already...

In this case it's been a year since Anthrax said, "Nobody is out of the band, we have no clue what we're doing" I think things would be different if anybody knew what was really going on.

Dredd74 said:

This would be an example of people bitching about people bitching about people bitching.