reunion

sufferer

Feb 18, 2002
St. Petersburg, FL
OK, if this happens, I know that John is going nowhere. Hell, he's one of the best parts of this band. A temporary reunion with Joey AND John should be celebrated by us fans who loved and love them both, they both have played a big part in shaping the history of our favorite band. I've seen Anthrax 7 times, all with John. It would be cool to see Joey on the stage, but only if John is next to him. Bottom line: John and Joey singing together temporarily--awesome, let's all be happy and love every minute of it. Joey by himself--UNACCEPTABLE. But I know this will not happen, no way. NO WAY! Don't worry, our band won't disappoint.

BTW--I like when Scott tells stories about snowboarding and books, movies, etc. that he likes, this is stuff you won't read in a magazine or interview. I like hearing about his personal interests and hobbies, it kinda makes me feel like he wants us real fans on this site to be a part of his personal life, like he wants to bring us along through all his experiences. I love that. How lame would it be if every AM was, "Yeah we just finished recording, we're going here on this date and here on this date, hope to see you there, bye". I just hope he doesn't get hurt snowboarding, I almost blew out my knee doing that shit at Breckenridge, I'm better off in Florida :p

I guess u have a point, that doesn't mean i like it. But yeah we should just enjoy whats going to happen...........Aslong as John is right next to him.