Reverse sword sound?

Shame about the cuntish attitudes some people have on this forum though.

contribute to a conversation without feeling need for sarcasm and a rather sloppy attempt at wit.

it takes a village to raise a child. not everyone has to like your direction and i think that there is a lot to be said about making the mix "your own".

this is entirely relevant to the discussion because the content is (in and of itself) questionable.

calling people names who actually do contribute to a forum with few moderators can only hope to weed out the trolls. there is indeed a decorum here but it is extremely relaxed and is intended to be light-hearted material.

my point is; the difference between someone telling you "to be original" and giving you the secret recipe is unbalanced and you might actually grow more from the criticism rather than "the answer" ...in fact this thread itself has really nothing to do with joey except for the fact that he mastered the record.

the only other person that would know exactly what the effect used would be cameron from chango studios. you can probably email him with this direct question and most likely receive the answer from the horse's mouth.

my intention was not to hi-jack this thread but when i see people encouraging forward thinking and anti assimilation as (vinny so eloquently did), i get warm fuzzies and feel the urge to quote legends like tad donley.

back on topic... i think it's a reverse snare. :cool:

:lol:

i was quoting tad... but he might be a little "unknown" for some people on this forum.

lmao that you totally picked that up though, seth!

Haha I knew it!
Tad is a fucking Sneapster Legend

Sorry for being OT guys haha

EDIT: HAHA holy shit, I just saw in your post above mine you called him a legend as well. I guess great minds think alike haha

Hahaha Tim, you always seem to provide incredibly sophisticated answers to everything! :p
And I wasn't trying to sound harsh or short at all. I just get tired of people copying other people.
And yes, I also believe it is a bell hit with a reverse snare.

Hey Pash.
Came across this site while looking for various military loops.
Here are some sword samples.
Look at the ones where it says "shing" in the title of the samples, those are like the one on "Texas Is South" by TDWP at 1:18 where it's being taken out of it's sheath
You have to pay like $2 or something, but it's worth it if you want it to sound like the real thing.
(The best one is the very last one at the bottom of the 1st page)
http://www.soundrangers.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_ID=493

Hope that helps man!