Review of Maiden's first gig!!

Spiff

I have the power
Apr 14, 2001
Brisbane, Australia
Not their first gig ever, mind you (although I'm sure the words "nice effort" and "shows potential, if only they got rid of that bloke on bass" were mentioned), but their first gig of the new tour. Here's the review from www.maidenzone.com as translated from Spanish to English by Babelfish.

---
I feel it, but one hour after the concert the fatigue makes notch and to only I will offer small review you. I already warn to you that due to this it can that some data are incorrect, but they will be corrected later.

To 20:45 the performance of Stray began. They were well, is a pain that that group does not have more exit, although all we were pending of than they finished that of which did, by the way, I unplug the guitars to him. They finished touching to 21:30 more or less.

To 22:00 the lights of the Coliseum were extinguished and it was begun to hear Biblical passage that all we began to repeat, " The Number of the Beast " with which they opened to a concert 100% clasico Maiden

Therefore setlist would be formed by:

1. The Number of the Beast
2. The Trooper
3. Die with your boots on
4. New subject (nonmemory the name)
5. The Wickerman
6. Brave New World
7. Revelations
8. The Clansman
9. 22 Avenue Acacia
10. Hallowed be thy name
11. Fear of the Dark
12. The Clairvoyant
13. Heaven dog Wait
14. Iron Maiden
15. Bring your to daughter to the to slaughter
16. 2 you make a draft to Midnight
17. Run to the Hills

I non notice that memory if this era the order and if it lacks some (it seems I that need 1, I confirm it tomorrow).

Curiosities:

Eddie left for the first time characterized like Edward the Great in the song " The Clairvoyant ". His second appearance was during the song " Iron Maiden ", characterized like the Eddie of " the Visions of the Beast ", leaving behind the battery.

On the other hand it was possible to be observed once again that the Dickinson-Harris relation does not cross by its better moment, far from it. Before the beginning of one of the subjects, both
they decided that It brushes would speak awhile with the public, but when it began to speak, Harris ordered to him to Nicko that began to touch. To it Brushes did not like anything east gesture and thus was made see it McBrain during the song, denying several times with its head.

As it is possible to be observed in the photos is stairs to each side of the scene to also rise same and an incline that connects the scene with the door that can be seen behind the scene.

Brush also said that they could return, although they do not confirm it but what if this confirmed is the launching of " the Visions of the Beast " for the 2 of June and the launching of the album in September.

The sensation that I leave east concert was a return the clasicos Maiden (for all those that criticize to Harris to leave in trousers and t-shirt futbol they can be contentments, since this time dresses trousers leather and normal t-shirt).

Tomorrow we will complete review and we will put the photos.

Geliberen, fuegoextremo and bnwim