Review of the new album!

sarcasm...you obviously can't.

that said, I saw some reviews on iTunes of the Jonas Brothers that people had written without actually having heard the album...

Moral: Pop music has become so incredibly vapid that it's no longer necessary to hear the music before writing a gushing 5 star review

so...does this mean IF has become pop?
lol

sarcasm...you obviously can't.

that said, I saw some reviews on iTunes of the Jonas Brothers that people had written without actually having heard the album...

Moral: Pop music has become so incredibly vapid that it's no longer necessary to hear the music before writing a gushing 5 star review

so...does this mean IF has become pop?
lol

:OMG:

I think that's a statement you're meant to think but never type. :lol:

We shall see on April 4th (Or whenever it makes its' ass to Perth)

yeah...
actually kinda psyched for it now. I already have tickets to see them on Gigantour with Bodom and Megadeth. My buddies and I are gonna get there about 2 hours early and get up on the barrier. I'm not leaving without awkwardly reaching out at Anders for so long that he slaps my hand (worked with Johan Hegg).

BTW, I was totally joking about them being pop, but now that I think about it, their music has become a lot poppier. Doesn't necessarily mean bad, though.

yeah...
actually kinda psyched for it now. I already have tickets to see them on Gigantour with Bodom and Megadeth. My buddies and I are gonna get there about 2 hours early and get up on the barrier. I'm not leaving without awkwardly reaching out at Anders for so long that he slaps my hand (worked with Johan Hegg).

BTW, I was totally joking about them being pop, but now that I think about it, their music has become a lot poppier. Doesn't necessarily mean bad, though.

I have never seen In Flames live and I doubt I'll get the chance unless they come to Perth. Saw Megadeth in October though. AWESOME :) I love Dave Mustaine.

I knew you were joking :) But you're right.. I think his voice is just fucked up now.. he is older y'know!