Review of the new album!

Krall

Nov 16, 2007
Sweden
This is a review of the new album, the site is in swedish so i will do my best to translate the whole review.

you can find the acctual site here: http://www.agonyzone.com/artikel.asp?oid=466188

1 The mirror's truth 5/5
Chills! a future classic. Melodic.

2 Disconnected 5/5
Sounds like something from Clayman, powerfull.

3 Sleepless again 5/5
Nice intro The melodic parts are in the right places. Midtempo.

4 Alias 5/5
heavy and medlodic. Quite differnt from in flames.

5 I'm the highway 3+/5
fastest song so far. Brutal with a very nice ending.

6 Delight and angers 3/5
miscellaneous. Different parties.

7 Move through me 4/5
A new only for the weak..with a catchy chorus.

8 The chosen pessimist 4/5
A slow song. Touching and sensitive, risk for chills.

9 Sober and irrelevant 4/5
Fast and brutal as fuck. in your face! short and great solopart.

10 Condemned 4/5
Heavy! nice drumming and a future livehit.

11 Drenched in fear 5/5
Midtempo. the best guitarriffs so far. Melodic.

12 March to the shore 4/5
fast in your face song also. the perfect ending of a perfect album.

Yes my friend you did ;) The one who did the review like the album clayman the most.. And the album score is quite high tell me thats not a good sign;);) Rock!

shit...
now my hopes are up.
I have to tell my self it will suck so that if it does I'm not disappointed and if it doesn't I'm pleasantly surprised...

The music will probably be good, but if you don't like Anders singing I think this album will be a dissapointment for you. I personaly think it's gonna be great in every way possible.

Haha, it looks like a review made by some over-excited swedish fanboy. Way too many high grades of the songs for this review to be taken seriously. This is nu-In Flames remember...it's not going to be anywhere near as good as their older stuff.

wow what a horrible review. the reviewer obviously puts little thought into what makes a "5/5" song. i mean, even from bands that far surpass in flames, like nevermore for example, even they only have a few "5/5" songs like In Memory and This Godless Endeavour.

I guarantee this is going to be a let down. the band is DIFFERENT than Colony era. They won't go back and make another mid 90's record.

Saturday the 12 january 30 journalist from all of europe got invited to a listeningsession in Gothenburg. The review is based on only one listening.

That's an utterly terrible review. This can't seriously be written by a journalist, right?