Rewards Programs

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
Whats the point of this tripe? Walgreen's in particular shoves this down your gullet like porridge to an orphan. Im grabbing a prescription, going through the motions, and get to the join "membership" screen. I already have a worthless membership that accumulates 2000000000 points which translates to all of 4 fucking cents a year. Ugly af punjab bitch who smells like a mix of cumin and a New Delhi swamp is looking at me like a fooqin troglodyte because Im at a mental stand still at two options.

Option 1) Join
Option 2) Cancel

Why tf does it say cancel and not decline or something that doesnt push the user towards joining by adding their phone number? Yes I couldve pressed cancel, but does this not minutely suggest "cancel the fucking transaction?" I confer with the curryhead at the counter, and the bint gives me an eye motion as if I just rubbed her magic lamp with my cock.

"I dont want to join."

Okie, "pwess cancel."

How about this doesnt fucking come up AT ALL, and you save me two milliseconds (now two mins, since im posting about it), of my fucking lifeeeeeeeee?

I fucking hate Bollywood Metal even more now. FUCK

If you shop there a lot then it can be a good deal, especially on buy one/get one sales that require the membership card. Walgreens does that a lot on supplements. If it's free to sign up, why not?

Kroger is another good one. That card regularly saves 15-20 bucks per trip, gives you gas points, and a free Thanksgiving turkey.

Vons/Ralphs, is ok because I do see value.

I havent saved one dime via Walgreen's Rewards. The stores in my neck of the woods always has the absolute dregs of near it. I want to get in and out before my catalytic converter gets sawed off. May as well walk down Kensington Ave in Philly to my drug shopping.

What Ive found value in recently are coupons. Saved 11 bucks a few days back on some bird at El pollo Loco. I'll clip coupons like a muddah with reckless abandon. No strings attached, just clip and use. Why tf do these drug peddling heebs want my number? The kicker is they already got it, but since I changed phone numbers a few times I have to brain cycle to recall which number is associated with the shit. Not worth my time, and they badger you relentlessly with it, and try to circuitously have ye subscribe time and time again.

No I dont need a twofer on gatorade, I got Costco. Fuck these vunts.

Should we institute a rewards program for member retention here at RC? Say one quality post a month for (Guest RCers/Returning Members)? Also applies to new members such as Bloopy.

Winner gets a free RC 20 year Anniversary T-Shirt, an album from the reco tourney of their choosing, and a 100 dollar gift card. Yes thats right, I'll bribe muthafuggers to post here in the name of RC and everything that is unholy.

Plus it makes for a friendly competition. Start time is today, end time is when the sun engulfs the moon, or whenever the shirts are printed. Regs need not apply.

@dorian gray, tell your hamie to come out of hiding and Get this GARB!

i’ll gladly post on commission

paypig me a buck a pop and you’ll see forum activity like never before

Reactions: dorian gray
Should we institute a rewards program for member retention here at RC? Say one quality post a month for (Guest RCers/Returning Members)? Also applies to new members such as Bloopy.

Winner gets a free RC 20 year Anniversary T-Shirt, an album from the reco tourney of their choosing, and a 100 dollar gift card. Yes thats right, I'll bribe muthafuggers to post here in the name of RC and everything that is unholy.

Just cut to the chase and give Blurry_Dreams his award.